Chapter 3

TIAN MARTELL

I WAS STUNNED as I remembered the embarrassing incident when I bumped into that man so he fell and my body rested on him while he held my back.

As an actor I have done many things in front of the audience and I can fight the shame when there is a shooting in public.

But why is it that every time I think about what happened this morning I feel ashamed, as if I was ashamed for the first time.

I can still hear his heart beating while my face is resting on his chest. I frowned and slowly looked up.

When I saw that he had been staring at me for a while, I was so stunned that I could hardly speak.

"Tian..." the tone of his voice was cold as he said my name.

What is happening to me?! I'm already feeling ashamed and uncomfortable because in my whole life, this just happened to me now, not in a movie, without a script, and most of all, with a man.

But why did I just stay stupid here? My body wanted to move to get out of his body. But why my eyes can't stop staring at his eyes?

I've been on his body for too long, so this must be stop. I looked away from him, I quickly stood up and even though I feel ashamed, I still had to apologize to him because it was my fault that he bumped into me.

"S-Sorry mate, I didn't mean to bump into you..." I apologized as I wiped my hands on his clothes, there were little dirt on it.

My eyes widened because what the hell, why am I doing this?! Why I touching his body?

I immediately stopped this stupid thing, maybe later he would think I'm gay.

He didn't answer me, so I looked up at him and saw that he was frowning as if he was very surprised when saw me, so I frowning too because I also wondering what happened to him.

He seems to be thinking deeply.

I was lost in his gaze so I turned to the side and I saw a car. "That must be your car, right?" I asked while pointing at the car, he slowly nodded while still staring at me and frowning.

I'm really weirded out by him, but I need his help. So I immediately grabbed his hand and I opened the car by myself, then I hurriedly got in while still holding his hand so he can be with me inside because it was his car.

The color of his car is perfectly black so it's not easy to see what's inside, so the paparazzi and reporters chasing me won't be able to see me.

"Hey mate, please allow me to hide here just a few minutes, I'll leave later when it's okay..." I was a little breathless to speak because I feel bewildered.

He still didn't speak so I looked at him and his face was still the same, as if he was wondering about my personality.

After a while, the way he look changed, from seriousness to a calm.

"Your hand, it's still holding me." He said calmly.

What the heck, I forgot that our hands are still holding each other so I quickly let him go.

"Sorry I forgot." I felt so ashamed again that I couldn't look at him.

I'm very thirsty from running earlier and it's only right that I saw a mineral bottle on the side. "Is that water yours? Can I drink some," I didn't wait for his answer and immediately took the bottle.

"Thank you..." I didn't care if he think I'm out of manners, the important thing was to get rid of my tiredness.

When I finished drinking the water, I saw that he was still staring at me. This is really weird.