Chapter 14

HAKU MONTERIVER

IT'S 3 o'clock in the afternoon and the classes ended.  My friends and I are now downstairs in our school building.

"Sorry bro, we can't accompany you today because we still have training with the arnis team."  William replied.

I nodded.  "I understand."  I answered and they grabbed my shoulder before they left.

I looked at the Event Center which was very close from where I was standing and I saw Tian on the stage with a short girl who if I'm not mistaken was his partner in this movie.

"I won't be jealous, I know that's not type of the girl he like." I said to myself.

But when the woman held Tian's hand and they stared at each other, I clenched my fist, I wanted to stop then but then I remembered they just did it for work, so I let it go.

I left because I have something important to buy.  There's a mall nearby so my trip didn't take long.

After I parked the car, I entered the mall while wearing a face mask so that no one would recognize me.

I succeeded and I can breathe easy because there were no fans to crowd.  "Thanks God. I can't wait to buy and get out of here."  I said to myself.

I see someone looking back at me and someone else taking a picture of me, even though I wear a face mask, so how can they recognize me? Maybe they're just attracted to my eyes.

I can't blame them because my eyes are good to look at. When I was young, my eyes were the first thing Tian noticed.

I passed some women and I could hear them talking while looking back at me.  "He looks like Haku..." women whispered to some of her friends.

"Maybe it's him, because he's the only one wearing a mask here, maybe he doesn't want people recognize him because he might get into trouble, isn't that what celebrities are like..." said one.

Son of shit.  They have doubts.

It was right that there was a escalator nearby so I went to it and it took me to the second floor.  I was stunned when there were so many people on the second floor because there is a playground here for children.

The others were already looking at me so I continued walking and ignored them.

It's like they really know my eyes.  I smiled as I remembered that the black sunglasses I used earlier were on my sling back, so I took it and wear it to cover my eyes.

It was only right that I saw a large mirror so I looked at myself first.  "It's okay now, they won't recognize me anymore."  I said and started walking again.

I approached a sales lady.  "Can I ask? Where can I find here the guitar?"  I asked.

"It's on the third floor, there you can find Music Instruments."  She replied with a smile.

After thanking her, I stepped on the escalator again.  When I reached the third floor I looked for Music Instruments as she said.

When I found the Music Instruments, I smiled while looking at the different instruments here, there are pianos, drums, violins and different types of guitars.

I have already chosen a guitar to buy and the good thing about it is that we, the customers, are allowed to shop without staff that asking questions and keep following you, I don't want it, I'm not comfortable.

I chose one of the best acoustic guitar here. It's cream color and I already liked it.

After I paid I was given free extra strings and picks, I also bought a gig back to put the guitar on.