Olivia Watson

• Olivia •
- Meaning: peace 🕊️

• Livia •
- Meaning: blue 💙

[a/n Found the picture online, but Olivia can look like anyone you imagine her to be :D]

*****

"You sure you don't need help to take the book?" The librarian offered, typing on the computer.

"I'm sure I can manage," Olivia said as she walked towards the novel section of the library.

She tip-toed as she reached for the novel from a bookshelf. The book shelves were so tall she could barely see the other side. So tall it almost seems like huge brick walls surrounding and closing on her. She finally managed to get the book, and she hugged it in her hands, spinning around.

That's it. A nice book to take her mind off things and —

Suddenly a wheezing sound could be heard in the distance. Olivia turned around, and a whoosh of air appeared out of nowhere, making her hair dance in the strong blow of wind. She feared that if she was slightly lighter, she might just be swept off her feet.

Just then, a blue police box appeared before her very eyes, almost crashing into a bookshelf. The wind started to dial down, and her eyes widen. She took a few step backwards, bumping into the wall. What the hell...?

"Are you okay?" The librarian's faint voice was filled with concern as he heard a thump.

"M' fine." She replied, unsure of the answer herself.

The door creaked open slowly, and Olivia's heart was racing. Could it be...? No, it can't be. The dream was just a fraction of her imagination, just a mere dream. She held the book tightly above her head, prepared for whatever awaits for her.

"Ah, hello there. I'm the Doctor."

A man wearing a brown suit came out of the police box. His eyes darted around the room, landing on the young middle schooler who stood before him. It was as if instinct that Olivia immediately swung the heavy book towards his direction, hitting him on the face.

"OW!" He said, obviously in pain. "What did you do that for? That hurt, you know."

It's him, Olivia thought to herself as she put the book down. She backed away.

It's the man from her dream.