Chapter 10

Author's Note

So on with the tenth chapter! Votes, comments and suggestions are highly appreciated!

*****

Chapter 10 - Long Time No See, Theta

Joltea, a Visionary of great power, a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey who has lived for over 1000 years, the mysterious woman in Olivia's dreams, and the strange person hidden away in the dark corners of an abandoned classroom.

Some people think of her as the embodiment of time itself. A living, breathing Tardis. Even for a Time Lord, she was considered impossible. She had witnessed and experienced many things, almost like a whole universe floating away in her crystal blue eyes... But she found the power more of a burden than a gift.

She wished everyone else would see that the way she did. She wished anyone would see her for her.

But they only saw her for her power, her control over time. Time over time, she was captured by Daleks and had been almost exterminated, if it were not for the sudden interruption in the middle of her sentence. She was also almost transferred and upgraded into a Cyberman.

Close calls. The thought of almost burning into ashes and being executed by an overly aggressive creature filled with no emotions other than hatred, as well as almost being stripped from her own flesh and being thrown into a cold, emotionless robotic shell made her shiver sometimes.

Many people think that if they know what's waiting for them in the future, they could change it...But they're wrong. Knowing the future wouldn't change anything, it can only give them a sense of comfort and help them to prepare for the future.

Joltea knew she wasn't the last Time Lord. She had seen many visions of the Doctor — her old friend back in the Academy — who had helped in saving planets all across the galaxy countless of times, especially planet Earth (no idea why he's so obsessed with humans) and the universe as well.

Some people call him the saviour of their race and a hero, but some describe him as a monster. The Daleks call him 'the Oncoming Storm'. He was locked up in the Pandorica, the exact same replica she was locked up in too (that's a whole other story). It wasn't really hard to break out of the Pandorica if you had the power of Time by your side, though.

She had also seen some visions of a Time Lord called the Master — who at one point was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and almost killed the Doctor in the Year that Never Was. The Master eventually regenerated into a woman, and became the Doctor's companion, Missy.

She had no idea why the Master/ Missy and the Doctor held such vengeance against each other. If Joltea remembered correctly, both of them used to be the best of friends back in the Academy. Times change, she supposed.

Unlike both of them, Joltea had never regenerated into a man before. She suppose she never will. She's on her last regeneration, but even if she had the chance, she wouldn't want to regenerate again — she had lived for long enough already.

... And plus, she was going to die in less than a week anyway. She had foreseen her future, her end. But she knew no matter what she did she couldn't change the future. It would create a paradox. No matter what happens next, she can't change the fact that Death was already waiting for her, knocking on her door.

After she survived the Last Great Time War, she traveled around the universe with nothing else but her creation — a teleporting time travel device she invented with her own DNA. Its technology surpassed a vortex manipulator and is an equal match to the Tardis itself, but definitely not as fancy as a Tardis.