Joltea

• Joltea •
- Meaning: God of Time ⏳

[a/n As again, found this picture online as well, but Joltea can look like anyone you want her to be]

*****

He spun around and turned to Olivia. "But how did you know where to find it? There were millions of books in the library, but you knew exactly where to find this device, at the exact moment and at the exact time... You have some connection with the device somehow..."

Olivia blinked a few times. She shrugged, "Maybe I just got lucky. Maybe it was a coincidence? You're overthinking it." She snorted.

"But it can't be a coincidence..." He said, trying to connect the dots. "I don't believe in such things as coincidences!"

Suddenly, almost as if on cue, the small device started beeping. The button started flashing blue, and a hologram appeared from the device. A hologram of the peculiar person in the empty abandoned classroom. "I suppose this is where I come in," The person's voice was clearly a woman's. "Hello, Doctor."

The mysterious woman.

"Hello...?" The Doctor replied, sounding unsure.

"And hello to you too, Olivia." The hologram stood there, waving a hand at the middle schooler. The hologram was wearing black from top to toe, from the black hat to the black shoes, with a shadow looming over her face.

Olivia stood there, waving back awkwardly at the hologram. The hologram then turned back to the Doctor's spot. "I've been waiting for you, Doctor."

"Who are you?" He questioned, taking a step closer to her.

The hologram simply let out a sigh. "Do you I really have to spell everything out for you? Thought you were better than that. For a Time Lord who's over 900 years old, you're quite slow." She put her arms on her hip, shaking her head as she glanced down at him.

The Doctor knew the answer, but he had to hear it come out from her own mouth for him to actually believe it.

"I'm Joltea," She replied simply as a small smirk crept up her face. "Long time no see, Theta."