𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝗎𝗇𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

Yuxin taps her fingers nervously on the white table in front of her as the camera crew adjusts the microphone

Yuxin taps her fingers nervously on the white table in front of her as the camera crew adjusts the microphone. "Ready?" she's asked by her friend and music producer Haeun, and Yuxin nods, taking a deep breath.

"Hi, W Magazine. I'm Zhang Yuxin," Yuxin smiles at the camera. "And I'm Haeun Seo."

"And today, we'll be breaking down Yuxin's new album, Muse."

Haeun reads off the cue cards that W had given the two of them with a smile. "So, Yuxin. What is Muse about as a whole?"

"Falling in love." Yuxin chuckles. "Nobody's surprised, right? Love songs are my forte — it's all I ever really write, and... I suppose this album is like a love letter to... that special someone."

And when she thinks about Lando, she can't help but feel that jealousy running through her veins — but she does try to not show it on camera.

"Right. There are upbeat love songs, and there's plenty of sad love songs too, right?"

"Absolutely. I... I think a lot of the upbeat songs have some pretty sad lyrics, I guess. Lots of themes of unrequited love, wanting someone you can't have — that kind of stuff."

"Is it based on personal experience?" Haeun asks, reading from the cue cards. Yuxin gives her friend a deadpan look, and she just simply shows Yuxin the card.

"Well," Yuxin starts. "Yeah. It is."

She knows the public are about to go into a frenzy over this, because it's the first time she's confirmed anything about the person she's been writing about — she'll deal with it when Vogue posts the video. The world has already started speculating that everything's about Lando, and the world is right.