𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝖾

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

"You're leaving in a few days

"You're leaving in a few days." Yuxin tells Lando, who nods.

"Yeah, I am," Lando replies. "What are your plans for after I'm gone?"

"Doing more work on the upcoming album. I'm excited to release it." Yuxin says, grinning from ear to ear. Lando's expression softens at the sight of her smile, as Yuxin makes her way over to sit next to him on the couch.

"What are your plans?" she asks.

"Christmas with my family. They said they miss you, you know?" Lando says. His family has always liked Yuxin, with his parents often asking: "When are you two going to date?"

Lando has always shaken his head and told them that they were just friends, but if they ask that this year — he's not quite sure what he's going to say. Because he thinks that he does feel... something for Yuxin. Feelings that aren't quite platonic.

The line between friends and lovers for him is now blurred. Lando doesn't know what it is now. He's always seen Yuxin as just a friend, but spending these few weeks with her in New York has made his feelings change.

Perhaps he felt these feelings too when he was with Camila. It's terrible to say, but there must be some reason why Lando felt so upset when he thought Yuxin was with Hajoon, and why he distanced himself from Camila when Yuxin had stopped talking to him — perhaps he already knew, but didn't want to admit it to himself.

All he knows is that... he thinks he likes Yuxin.

In a way that's more than a friend.

"I miss them too. They're very nice — I should head back to England for a bit. And I should make some time to go back to Shanghai. I don't think my parents would fly all the way over here — my brother might, but... I'm not too sure."

"Hey, tell them I said hi. I haven't seen Yuhui in forever." Lando says, mentioning Yuxin's brother. "Yeah, you haven't. I haven't seen your siblings in a while too." she replies.