𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋, 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

"Mama," Marina calls out as Yuxin fishes her and Marina's passports out of her purse

"Mama," Marina calls out as Yuxin fishes her and Marina's passports out of her purse. Yuxin hastily hands the immigration officer the documents before picking up Marina from her makeshift seat on her little luggage. 

"Yes, Rina?" she replies, and Marina makes little grabby hands at the passports that are currently being looked over by the immigration officer. 

"What are you two here for?" the immigration officer asks. 

"The Formula 1 race. My husband's racing." Yuxin says, and the immigration officer nods, sliding the passports back over to the two. Yuxin thanks the immigration officer, putting them into her purse haphazardly.  

Yuxin and Marina head over to baggage claim, getting their suitcases relatively quickly. She's messaged Zak beforehand to let him know that they'd be surprising Lando at the first race in Bahrain, so he'd arranged a car to pick them up and send them to the circuit. "You excited to see Dad?" Yuxin asks Marina, who nods. "It's your first time in Bahrain, too." 

When Yuxin and Marina head over to arrivals, she sees someone wearing a McLaren t-shirt holding a sign with her name on it, and she waves at him. "Hi," she says, greeting them. "Thanks for picking us up." 

"It's no problem," he replies. "I'm sure Lando's going to be so excited to see you guys." 

"Yeah," she says, as they make their way towards the car. "It'll be Rina's first time at a race too."

"Ah, that's nice," he says. "I think you'll like it." he tells Marina, who smiles. 

The drive towards the circuit goes by faster than Yuxin and Marina think. Yuxin's reading a book to Marina in the car, who points at the pictures on the pages whenever she sees anything orange. 

When the two get there, the paddock is busy, as Yuxin expected. Marina, carried in Yuxin's arms, looks around with curious eyes. She points out at a fan wearing a McLaren hat, and Yuxin smiles. "Yes, that's Dad's team! Say hi," Yuxin tells her.