𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘, 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

Lando wakes up with a massive headache

There's a bucket placed on the side of his bed, and he thanks whoever put it there (most likely Carlos), and he empties the contents of his stomach into the bucket with a loud groan.

He most definitely should not have drank that much last night.

He gets up from his bed, head pounding to check his phone. He furrows his eyebrows when he sees there's text messages from Yuxin — for the first time in months. Suddenly, that headache is gone — or at least, forgotten about as he reads the messages that she's sent.

Did he talk to Yuxin last night? He doesn't remember a single thing, except for that Carlos and Daniel were with him. But she knew that he was drunk... so it means that he probably did talk to her. Or Carlos did, or Daniel.

He hurriedly types back a response. I'm okay, he types. Can we talk?

Lando taps his foot nervously on the floor as he awaits Yuxin's response — she doesn't reply for hours, and Lando checks the time in New York City.

But then he realises, he doesn't know where Yuxin is.

They're not as close anymore, and it hurts to think about it. Perhaps talking things out would allow for things to go back to normal, before Camila entered the picture. The girl's belongings were still in his house, and Lando figures that he should probably pack everything up and send it to her.

Knowing that she was the one who had practically forced Yuxin to stay away from him hurt him more than he could ever imagine. And knowing Yuxin, he knew that she probably agreed because she thought Camila made him happy.

After a couple of hours, Lando finally gets a response. He jumps up from his seat to read it, and it's just a short 'sure'. Lando gives her a call, and finally, after months of not picking up, Yuxin does.