𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

"Hi," Yuxin says, sliding into the seat opposite from Camila

"Hi," Yuxin says, sliding into the seat opposite from Camila. "Sorry for being late, traffic was pretty shit."

"That's fine." Camila says, giving Yuxin a tight lipped smile. She flew out to New York — not just to talk to Yuxin, but also because she had some other business herself.

She looks at Yuxin, who flips her newly dyed bright red hair over her shoulder. She takes off her sunglasses, smiling at Camila. "So, how have you been?" Yuxin asks.

"Could be better." Camila replies.

"Oh," Yuxin frowns. "I hope everything's okay, though. Um... how's the relationship going?" Yuxin doesn't really know what to ask — Camila had asked to talk to her out of the blue, and when Yuxin said yes, Camila said she wanted to do it in person, and was flying out to New York in a matter of days.

Yuxin doesn't know what to expect.

"Uh, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about." Camila says hesitantly, and Yuxin furrows her eyebrows.

"Is something wrong? Oh god, did he do something dumb? Should I talk some sense into him?"

"No, it's nothing like that. It's actually about... you."

Yuxin looks at her, taken aback. About her? Did she do something to ruin Camila and Lando's relationship? She was moving on, already, and she thought it was going quite well — her heart doesn't skip a beat as often when she talks to Lando anymore.

She thinks... those feelings are going away, because — her heart now understands that the feelings it holds for Lando won't be reciprocated. Her mind understood a long time ago. "Me? Did I... do something?" Yuxin asks.