𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒?

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

liked by @landonorris, @maxfewtrell, @oscarpiastri and 782,122 others

yuxin — trying to work on new music but lando got me sick last night 😒

COMMENTS💬

@landonorris ???? HOW
@yuxin i TOLD U IT WAS TOO COLD LAST NIGHT WHY DIDNT U JUST LET ME SLEEP
@landonorris looking at the stars was WORTH IT
@yuxin WAS IT
@maxfewtrell enough arguing just make out already
@yuxin im SICK???
@maxfewtrell didnt hear a no about the makeout...
@landonorris fuck off

@oscarpiastri LOVEsick
@yuxin no oscar i have a cold
@oscarpiastri k get well soon... comment still stands

@user1 isnt that lando's hoodie...
@user2 oh they r so dating then
@landonorris WAIT IT IS MY HOODIE... give it back xinnie
@yuxin sure do u want it with the germs? xx
@landonorris ykw... keep it...

@maxfewtrell why would you agree
@riabish cuz LANDO asked
@yuxin RIA he dragged me out of bed💔 how could i say no
@maxfewtrell slap him in the face
@landonorris woah woah woah max promoting violence??
@maxfewtrell only for u x
@yuxin i mean... at least ur special lan!
@landonorris i don't appreciate the slander maximilian

@nabilee_ acting as if u didnt giggle over the phone to us abt what happened
@yuxin i need u gone
@carlossainz55 we saw ur priv post too...
@yuxin blocked and reported

@user3 get well soon xinnie

@charles_leclerc was the cold worth it to hear those words tho
@yuxin You know what. maybe

Lando softly knocks on Yuxin's door

"Xinnie?"

"Come in." she says, voice hoarse. He pushes open the door gently, holding a glass of water and cold medicine. "You feeling okay?" he asks, and Yuxin nods.

"Throat just hurts a little. Thank you for the medicine," she says. Her heart warms at Lando's sweet action as she gratefully takes the medicine. "You should go. I don't want you to get sick."

Lando shakes his head. "Nonsense. I dragged you out in the freezing cold. I'll take care of you until you get better."

Yuxin coughs, crawling under the covers. "You really shouldn't, Lan. You've got training and stuff, I don't want you to get sick."

"I'll be fine," he says, sitting down on the bed. He shuffles closer towards Yuxin, who puts her hand over her mouth so she doesn't accidentally cough on him. "I'm just going to check if you have a fever, hmm?"

He gently presses the back of his hand to her forehead, and Yuxin's breath hitches in her throat. She knows it's a simple gesture, but the the mere action makes Yuxin's face heat up.

"No fever." he says, removing his hand from her forehead.

"Good," she says, a short answer, to try and seem as unaffected as she is by Lando's action. "That's good."

"You comfortable?" he asks, and Yuxin nods, giving him a thumbs up.

He brushes the hair out of her face, and Yuxin's heart skips a beat once more. It is doing that much more frequently than usual. It's an exhilarating feeling, and she finds that she quite likes it.

"I'm going to sleep, is that okay?" she asks, her voice quiet. Lando nods, smiling softly at her. "You don't have to ask me if it's okay to sleep, Xinnie. You're sick. Just tell me if you need anything." he replies, and Yuxin feels warmth bloom across her chest.

Lando stays next to her even as she drifts off to sleep. He smiles softly as he examines her features, and god, isn't she pretty? Lando wants nothing more than to hold her, to hug her, and perhaps... even kiss her.

He's hopelessly in love, and that little voice in his head is telling him to do something about it.

And when Max cracks open the door, he spots Lando looking at Yuxin ever so gently.

Max smiles to himself. It's only a matter of time, he thinks.