𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, 𝗇𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

Lando freezes when he sees Yuxin again

She's actually standing in front of him. "Hi, Lando." she says, voice barely above a whisper.

"Do you want us to go?" Carlos whispers into her ear, and Yuxin nods. Carlos tells the other three to follow him to the Ferrari garage, and Haeun gives Yuxin a reassuring squeeze on the arm before she leaves.

"You don't call. You don't text. Where have you been?" he asks, his voice heavy with emotion. "I wait for months to text me back — I text you every day, in fact — and I know you get my messages, because you reply to Oscar almost instantly. Then you just come here and show up... like nothing happened?"

"Lando—"

"We're supposed to be friends, Yuxin."

Yuxin hasn't heard Lando call her anything but 'Xinnie' for years. It stings, and it reopens the wound in her heart. "I... I'm sorry."

"That's all you have to say? What about an explanation?"

Lando knows that he sounds furious. He doesn't mean to hurt Yuxin's feelings — all he wants are some answers.

"I..."

"I've been going crazy for the last month wondering if you were okay. Racking my brain to see if I could figure out what I did wrong, what I did to hurt you and I have absolutely no clue. Just be honest with me. I can take it, whatever it is."

Yuxin nervously bites on her bottom lip, not wanting to make eye contact with Lando. She's not going to complain about his girlfriend in front of his face.

"You have nothing to say?"

Yuxin looks down guiltily at her shoes, and gosh, she just wants to go home and curl up into a ball and cry. She knew that by listening to Camila that this could've happened — but she didn't think that it would hurt him this badly.