𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

"Why do you look so sad?" Charles asks Lando, who's got a drink in his hand

"Why do you look so sad?" Charles asks Lando, who's got a drink in his hand. "You seemed pretty happy this morning."

"I'm not sad." Lando looks at the Monegasque driver, eyebrows furrowed as he watches Yuxin and Hajoon talk. She laughs at something he says, and that uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach returns.

"Why do you keep looking at Xinnie and Hajoon?"

"I'm not."

"Your eyes are glued to her. You have a girlfriend, man. Why are you so focused on Xinnie?"

Lando sighs. "I don't know. Maybe because I feel a little weird that... she didn't tell me about Hajoon. You and Carlos all know about him. She hasn't texted me in weeks!"

"You haven't texted her either, Lando. You've been spending time with Camila. Plus, it's not like Xinnie texts me first ― I have to text her first, and then she'll respond. She's really busy, you know. The album's topping the charts, she's getting interviews left and right ― if you want to talk to her, you need to reach out. You can't just rely on her to do it." Charles explains, and Lando lets out another deep sigh.

"Things are awkward, for some reason." Lando says, and Charles furrows his eyebrows. "Why? You guys are friends."

"Maybe because I have a girlfriend, and she has a boyfriend... I don't know, things just don't seem the same anymore."

"Hajoon's not her boyfriend, by the way. They're just good friends." Charles says, and for some reason, that uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach disappers. "Wait, really?" he asks, sounding perhaps a little too enthusiastic.

"Yeah. But maybe things don't seem the same because you haven't talked to her in ages. It's not really a big deal, just talk to her more. You used to call her all the time, and when Camila came into the picture, you kinda just... stopped." Charles comments.