𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂 𝖺𝗆

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

Lando bursts into the guest room that Yuxin's staying in late at night

Lando bursts into the guest room that Yuxin's staying in late at night. "Come outside with me!" he says excitedly.

"Lan, it's nearly midnight, and it's so cold!" she groans, but the Formula 1 driver's got the brightest grin on his face as he practically pulls her out of bed.

"You're only spending 2 weeks here! We need to hang out and make it count. Come on, let's go." he says, and Yuxin sighs again.

"I want to sleep."

"We need to hang out."

"Sleeping counts as hanging out." she says.

"Woah, Xinnie. Are you trying to get me to sleep with you?"

"You dirty-minded freak." she says, finally getting up, and Lando smiles triumphantly, achieving his goal of getting her out of bed. "Shush," he replies, a small smile on his lips.

"Where do you want to go?" Yuxin asks.

"We're not going far. I just wanted to show you something." he says, as Yuxin puts on a hoodie. "It's so cold," she says, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Lando takes her outside onto the patio, sitting down on one of the sofas. "Sit beside me," he says.

It's pitch black outside, and everyone in the house is most definitely asleep by now. The only light comes from the few lamps set up around the patio, and the moon and stars above. Lando shuffles closer towards her, and the mere action has got her heart racing.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" she says, looking up at the sky.

"It is." he replies softly, eyes fixed onto her.