𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗍

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

Haeun gives her brother's phone number to Yuxin the day after Camila and Lando had attended her concert

"Just text him," Haeun tells Yuxin, who hesitantly sends a message. "Hajoon isn't intimidating."

Yuxin finds that she does bond with Hajoon over their shared love of music, and the fact that they're currently trying to both get over someone. He tells her that he'll be in town for the next couple of days to visit Haeun, and asks if she'd like to meet.

She ponders the idea for just a moment. Sure, she replies, after a brief moment of thought.

She meets Hajoon 2 days after he asks her to meet. He's tall, hair dyed blonde, sparkling eyes just like Haeun's. He's dressed comfortably, wearing a baseball jersey and light blue jeans. He greets Yuxin with a bright smile, and Yuxin finds that conversation comes easily with Hajoon.

"So... my sister says that we're both trying to get over someone," he pipes up, taking a sip of his iced coffee as Yuxin nods.

"Yeah. Both of us are stuck in quite an unfortunate situation, hmm?" she asks, and Hajoon nods, chuckling. "So... who's the guy?"

"A close friend. He's... a Formula 1 driver. He's got a girlfriend now, so ― kinda have to get over everything now. Plus, I've kinda lost... all hope." she replies, and Hajoon nods in understanding. "I get it. The person I like is a close friend of mine too. She's also... dating someone, so. Same situation."

"But Formula 1, huh? That's quite interesting." Hajoon says, and Yuxin nods. "He likes the... adrenaline rush, I suppose. I could take you to a race sometime, provided that we aren't busy and in town. But enough about him ― we're both trying to get over others, right? We should talk about something else." she replies.

"Right. To getting over them," Hajoon says, raising his glass of iced coffee, and Yuxin smiles as she clinks her own drink with his.

She meets Hajoon a couple more times over the next few weeks, with the boy extending his stay. Haeun looks as her brother and her friend talk, smirking to herself. "I'm a terrific matchmaker," she tells Nabi over the phone.