𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

"What are you doing?" Camila asks, giving Lando a kiss on the top of his head as he sits in his gaming chair

He takes his headphones off, turning his chair around to face her. "Just listening to Xinnie's song. The new one that she wrote with Hajoon." he replies, and Camila nods.

"I feel like she would be really cute with Hajoon. They compliment each other well ― ooh, you could play matchmaker and set them up together," Camila tells him with bright eyes. She clearly thinks it's a good idea, but that uneasy, sinking feeling in the pit of Lando's stomach returns.

"I don't know about that. She seems... kinda still hung over that one guy she likes." he lies ― he actually doesn't know if Yuxin still likes the person. He also doesn't know who the person is, since Yuxin's refused to tell absolutely anyone.

He thinks he could figure it out.

He knows it's someone on the grid. Charles, maybe. Yuxin is close with Charles, but she's closer to Carlos. But it also couldn't be Carlos, because he doesn't fit the description of the person that Yuxin talks about in her songs.

He doesn't know that he's not thinking of the most obvious option: himself.

Lando thinks that it's most likely Charles. But why does that make him feel uneasy again as well?

"She likes someone?" Camila asks him, with wide eyes. "Yeah. She won't tell me who it is, though. Apparently, all her songs are about that one guy."

"He must be lucky, then." Camila hums.

"Hmm, yeah. I think he is pretty lucky."

Lando Norris is very lucky. He just doesn't know that.

"Perhaps you should help push her and the guy together. I don't know — you're a good friend of hers, so I'm sure she'd be fine with you playing matchmaker," Camila chuckles. "Don't tell her I came up with the idea, by the way — she literally hates me."