𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

Taking Charles' advice, Lando calls Yuxin the next day, when she's flown to Seoul with Hajoon

He calls her when it's 4 in England, and it's midnight in Seoul.

Yuxin picks up regardless.

"Hi," she says, when she picks up the call. "What's up?"

"Nothing... I just wanted to talk to you."

Her heart does a flip. Him saying that when she's trying to get over him is making things quite difficult. "So, what time is it over there?" he asks.

"Midnight. But it's fine, don't worry. I can't really sleep anyways ― jetlag." Yuxin says, shuffling comfortably in her bed. She's staying at Haeun's apartment while she's in Seoul, with her friend letting her stay in the guest room.

"Sorry for bothering you."

"You'll never be a bother."

That slipped out, Yuxin thinks. She clasps her hand over her lips immediately when she says that, and lets out a deep sigh. Think before you speak, Yuxin.

"Are you busy for the next few weeks?" Lando asks her, and Yuxin shrugs, even though she knows Lando can't see her because it's a voice call. "I'm just working on some new music ― I'd come to some of your races, but... I don't know if I'm going to have any special shoots. Plus... flying all the time is a little hard. I'm sure you understand."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"You fly everywhere. In a really short amount of time ― I don't know how you do it," Yuxin chuckles.

"Coffee and willpower," Lando jokes, and Yuxin laughs. "Plus, Carlos has a lot of tips."

"I know. He posted it on his story once. Flying to Melbourne, or something. He had a whole itinerary." Yuxin says.