𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄, 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

Lando tells Yuxin that he wants to take some pictures of the city

He's not going to be here for long, needing to return to Monaco to do some training during the off-season. Yuxin doesn't think that she'll be able to go with him either, since she needs to record a few songs for her new album.

She hears a snap from Lando's camera, and she turns her head to look at him.

"It's just a photo of you." he says, and Yuxin furrows her eyebrows, hurrying over to see if the picture is good.

She hums in satisfaction when she sees it. "Nice," she says. "Maybe you should make this your career instead," she jokes.

"Funny." he replies. "The view is nice," he says, gazing into the distance.

"It is, isn't it?" she replies, and Lando finds his eyes settling on her instead.

The look on his face softens as Yuxin looks at the view with bright eyes, and Lando finds her to be impossibly beautiful. Why is his heart pounding so fast?

"It is." he replies. His eyes stay fixed on her.

Yuxin tells him that she's going to get the two of them coffee and Lando nods. "Do you want me to come with you? I can take photos later," he says, and Yuxin shakes her head.

"No, feel free to keep going. I'll be back in a bit, the shop's just around the corner. I know your order anyways. If I'm not back when you're done, just find me there"

Lando nods. "See you in a bit. Be safe."

Yuxin smiles brightly at him before she heads off, walking towards the coffee shop.

Seeing Lando every single day for hours on end really isn't helping her quest in getting over him. It's only been a few weeks, and all the songs she's written ever since he came to New York are all about him. Out of the two of them, Hajoon's the only one who's been successful in getting over someone.