𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

When Lando sees Yuxin again, he greets her with a tight hug

"Xinnie!" he says, squeezing her tightly. Yuxin smiles, hugging him back. It's a day before qualifying, and the two had decided that they wanted to catch up a little bit before Lando's last race of the season.

"You nervous for qualifying?" she asks him, once they break apart from the hug. "Kind of. But I'm not like... really nervous." he replies, smiling at her.

"That's good."

"I like your hair. It suits you... even though it's a Ferrari colour." Lando says, and Yuxin chuckles at his words. "I'll dye it orange next time, just for McLaren," she jokes.

"You better." he replies, and Yuxin laughs.

The corners of her lips quirk up into a smile, and Lando's heart flutters, for some reason.

Yuxin's dressed more comfortably this time, wearing a white buttoned shirt and a pair of green pants. She's put small butterfly clips in her red hair, and stacked a couple of necklaces around her neck.

She looks pretty.

Lando has always thought that Yuxin was pretty. But he finds that his heart somehow skips a beat this time.

And as she greets Oscar with a wide smile, Lando can't help but look at her with the softest look on his face. His eyes are glued onto her, and he can't seem to look away.

He tells himself it's because he missed having the presence of his best friend around — but his heart is telling him there's something more there. Something that blurs the line between friendship and romance — and Lando doesn't know what to think of it.