𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

"It's been forever!" Yuhui says when he sees his little sister

Yuxin squeezes her older brother in a hug so tight he can barely breathe. "Enough, enough. I know you missed me, but you're going to kill me in a matter of seconds if you don't let go." he says to her in Chinese, and Yuxin gives him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, brother." she replies. Yuhui turns to see Lando standing beside Yuxin with an amused smile on his lips. "Oh, and this is Lando."

"I know Lando! We met a couple years ago, but that was before you two started dating." Yuhui says, smiling. "You know, I always knew that you two would get together. Took... quite a while, but... we're here, so it doesn't really matter."

Lando lets out a relieved sigh. No interrogation this time - perhaps he should take that as a sign that Yuhui approves. "Nice to see you again, Yuhui. It's been... what? A few years now?"

"Yeah, it's been ages. With your busy schedule, it's obviously a little hard to find you, since you're traveling all the time. But now that the Chinese Grand Prix is back, I'm guessing I'll see you more now? At least once a year."

Lando nods. "Yeah, definitely. And if Xinnie comes back during the winter break or something, I'll definitely tag along if I don't have any training or whatever."

"Sounds good," Yuhui smiles. "We should probably get all this stuff in the trunk - Mum's made a whole feast, apparently, according to Dad."

"Nice," Yuxin says. She's missed her mother's cooking - ever since she was little, she always looked forward to dinnertime. Her mother would make the most delicious food, and dare she say that she thought that her mother's food was better than the dishes they served at the best restaurants in the city. "I did ask her to make spring rolls." she whispers to Lando, who's eyes light up.

"I'll eat more than 17 this time."

"You should try everything, I think you'll like it. I know you'll stay away from the seafood though, but that's fine." she says, putting one of her suitcases in the trunk.