𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

"This is cool

"This is cool." Hajoon says, as the two enter the paddock.

"It is, isn't it?" she says, smiling at him. She spots Lily, and waves at her. The girl's eyes light up, heading over to Yuxin immediately. "Xinnie! You're here ― it's been ages since I last saw you! How are you?" Lily says, giving the girl a tight hug.

"I'm doing good," she smiles at Lily. "Performing, working on new music ― you know, the usual."

"Loved the album, by the way." Lily beams, and Yuxin thanks her. "Oh, and you must be Hajoon ― nice to meet you. I'm Lily." she says, introducing herself to Hajoon, who smiles brightly at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Lily."

"So... you sure you're okay? After the whole..." Lily whispers in Yuxin's ear in Chinese― she knows exactly what the girl is insinuating, and Yuxin nods. "It's nothing. I'm getting over it. I haven't talked to him in a while, actually. I don't think I've texted him since he brought his girlfriend to the concert ― my fault, since I've been so busy, but he seems to be busy as well."

"I thought he was in love with you, if I'm being honest." Lily tells her, and Yuxin shakes her head. "No, no way. Plus, his girlfriend's so nice. I think they're a good fit. I'll get over it," she replies, chuckling. "Also, is she here? She commented on my recent post and said that she would be coming, but I haven't seen her."

"She doesn't seem to be here yet," Lily says, placing her arm around Yuxin's shoulder. "But you know... he seems nice." she says, nodding towards Hajoon, who's looking around in awe.

"We're just friends. Like... genuinely. Haeun tried to set us up to date, but... we kinda don't think that it would be a good idea. Mainly because we still have lingering feelings for other people. That's what we bonded over, actually. Now that I say that, it sounds incredibly sad." she chuckles.