𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌

𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄.
❪ 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉
𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎. ❫

 ❫

"You wanna do something fun?"

Lando barges into Yuxin's room when she's scribbling random thoughts onto a notepad, and Yuxin tilts her head. "What?"

"I wanna stream. Do you want to be in my stream?" Lando asks. "What are you going to be doing in your stream?" she asks, placing her pen down.

"I don't know... you don't exactly have a gaming setup, so it might just be a chatting stream?" he suggests, and Yuxin shrugs. "Sure," she says. "We can do it in my room. Just log into your... Twitch account."

Lando nods, typing in his account details. Yuxin returns her attention to her notepad, tapping her finger on the page as she racks her brain to come up with lyrics.

"Hi guys. It's been a while," Lando says, and Yuxin looks up. "I'm with Xinnie right now."

"Hi, Lando's fans." Yuxin says, waving at the camera.

Lando reads the comments from the chat. "Someone just said 'We're all here for Xinnie, actually.' Wow, guys. I'm hurt."

Yuxin chuckles. "Guess I'm the better one in this friendship."

"I was going to play F1, but Xinnie doesn't have the game, and... I don't think she really wants to buy it." he says, looking at her. "I don't mind. I don't have the steering wheel thing, though." she replies.

"Do a Q&A," he reads out a comment, and nods in silent approval. "That's not a bad idea, actually."

"Let's do it. Come here," Yuxin says, closing her notebook and patting the empty seat next to her on the bed. "I'll just read the comments out on my phone, or you can do it."