Chapter 1

" What's the time?" I asked my friend , Ji-woo.

She said," it's time to go to church. Wake up!"

I didn't want to. I was too lazy but I remembered I had to usher . Life doesn't want us to be friends.

Why can't I be a guitar player or pianoist or a singer.
I woke and went to the shower . When I was done I went to the bedroom. I saw my naked body and started to remember Yeonjun.

We kissed yesterday night. It was hard for me to admit my feelings for him. He's so perfect. Those smoky eyes of his always trap me. The way he looks at me is filled with lust.

But I have to control my urges. Either way we can't have sex. We are too young . I'm 21 , Still studying to be an artist.

Yeonjun wants to be a lawyer and Ji-woo wants to be an scientist. Those two people are my life.

They have a meaning in my life. I don't know what would I do if one of them died. But for now let's focus on the present.

I wore my white dress and a necklace that Yeonjun bought for me. Then I wore my high heels and took my handbag.

I walked down the stairs and I found Ji-woo waiting for me.

She said impatiently," let's go!"
We got out of the house and got in the car. Ji-woo started driving.

On our way to church , I was thinking about Yeonjun. If only I wasn't the type to be shy if we talk about sex and stuff.

I mean , I'm mature and responsible. I don't want to give birth on an old age. Besides , if I have babies with Yeonjun I bet they'll be cute as him.

We arrived. Ji-woo parked the car and we entered.

I greeted everyone. That was the fun part of church , seeing the people who like you.

I went outside and stood by the gate as I'm the usher. Church started and many visitors are getting in.

I heard Ji-woo singing , she had a nice voice. She has a smooth voice. Whenever she talks with me I'm able to share my problems.

( Play song - bring me back to life : Evanescence)

I stood by the gate and greeted people who came in.

Then I saw something odd. There was an old granny who was passing by. She was wearing a long , black garment with a hoodie.

It looked so suspicious. She kneeled down and started crying. I quickly went to her. I asked," miss are you okay?"

She was looking down. I couldn't see her face. I lowered my face on her face level to check her.

I heard her sobs. I said softly," miss..."
She looked at me while her eyes were closed shut.

She said," I just want my child back , please help me find him."

I said smiling," I'll help you ma'am."
She said," will you bring him back to life?"

I was confused. Isn't he lost. I said unsurely," yes... ma'am."

She smiled and said," do you swear?"
I nodded.