Chapter 3

I covered myself with a towel and Ji-woo opened the door. She asked same time ," are you okay?"

What was happening. I have hickeys and love bites. I said with a calm voice ," um... yeah...I just saw a ...a huge spider."

Ji-woo:" they're all over the house , we have to exterminate them. Don't freak out I'll make a plan."

She closed the door. I exposed myself once more I touched the hickeys on my color bone. My heart couldn't stop beating from fear.

Maybe I was having an allergy and I was scratching myself. Yh that's the only possible reason.
...
...
...
Or the delivery guy was.......real.
No no no. That's dumb.

Afternoon
Yeonjun was in my house. Ji-woo made us food to eat. Ji-woo said," I'll be back , I forgot to buy my make-up."

Y/n:" you're going to the mall?"
Ji-woo:" of course I am. I must otherwise it'll be gone tomorrow."

She literally ran out of the house. Now it was just me and Yeonjun. I looked at Yeonjun and I quickly blushed.
He asked," what is it?"
I confessed," you look cute."

He kissed my cheek and said," not as cute as you sweetheart."
I asked," so what do you wanna do?''
He said," sleeping with you in your bedroom."

My face was all red. He said while smiling," whoa , not anything sexual , I'm just sleeping with you."

I said while calming down," oh. Um. S-sure ."
I felt really embarrassed.

At night
I was nervous to sleep beside him. I was already feeling tired. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for Yeonjun.

The door opened and I saw Yeonjun shirtless. My body overheated. I held my cheeks covering my blush.

Yeonjun laughed. He came close to me. He kissed my lips. Still shirtless. I was breath taken.  I could hardly breath.

He said," your innocence provoke me." Huh? What did he mean?
He wore his t-shirt. He laid on the bed and told me to sleep.

I laid on the bed too. He was spooning me. I'm surprised he didn't touch me or made me feel uncomfortable. He didn't rush me. I'm glad that I have a boyfriend like him.

" Y/n.." he called me while crooking in my neck , mumbling. I said softly," what is it ?"

He mumbled," I love you Jagi."
My heart was fluttered. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach. I held his hand that was over my waist.

I said ," I love you too." I was kinda worried because why is he saying that. Or Maybe he's saying it because he doesn't say it often.

Yeonjun is a very busy guy. I don't  disturb him. I felt warm when I'm with him. I feel home.

Yeonjun is my everything. I don't like the fact that Ji-woo doesn't like him. She doesn't want to be near him or hear his voice. That breaks me alot.

But when I'm with Yeonjun everything's ok.

My problems disappear and I felt drowsy. I took a deep sigh and slowly closed my eyes to fall asleep.