Chapter 10

The day she was hit by a car I thought I really lost her. Thank god that Jongho decided to help me. I would've lost her.

I remember the day we met.

Flashback

" Why did you save me? How are you flying like that?"

" I'm your gurdian angel. I have the right to save you."

She was the sweetest human I've ever met. I remember when I was in my human form , I didn't have money or anything. If I use my powers my father will be able to locate me and bring me back to hell. I am able to fly and teleport.

I was so hungry that day. My stomach was rumbling. Surprisingly she heard my stomach complaining.

" Excuse me sir."

I looked behind and saw her.

" Your stomach tells me that you're hungry. Here , I bought alot of sandwiches during lunchtime at school."

She gave me her two sandwiches. She started walking away. That was sweet of her.

One day she was in trouble. She was bullied by other kids at school. Of course a regular demon wouldn't care but I'm different I can't stand here and watch her being bullied.

I decided to use my powers. Just this once. I changed the weather and made the sky red. Then lighting occured. Making the kids scared. I let ground shake for them to fall down. I let a voice talk out of the sky. " Leave her alone!"

The kids looked at the girl and ran away. They apologized and never looked back. She noticed me on top of a roof.

I flied down and helped her to stand on her feet. She asked," are you the one who saved me?"

I said," yes."

She asked," why did you save me? How are you flying like that."

I said," I'm your gurdian angel."

Then out of nowhere Jongho appeared.

" Jungkook what are you doing?"

" I'm doing what you couldn't."

" You're messing with the spiritual realms."

" Well...um...I just wanted to help."

" You helping her. Am I hearing this right?"

" She helped me , now I'm returning the favor."

" Wow this is cute. Now get lost."

The girl said," hey , that's my gurdian angel you're talking to."

J:" why did you expose yourself in human form?"

Jk:" I escaped from hell."

The girl said," you escaped from hell?"

Jk:" ...yes...I was kidnapped but now I promise to save you Everytime you are in trouble."

The girl said," really? You escaped hell for me?

----------------------------------------------------------

" Jungkook!"

Y/n brought me back to the present.

What is it now?

" I've been calling you."

What do you want?

" Why did you kiss me like that?"

Isn't obvious? I'm in love with you.

I sensed her heart beating.

" You don't even know me."

Trust me. I'm the reason you're still breathing.