Chapter 14

As Ji-woo was driving , I couldn't stop but to rewind everything.

Flashback

" So I have to do some kind of ritual?!"

Yes.

" How should I do that?"

Do not worry. Tomorrow just go to church and after that just go directly to Hoseok.

" I can't believe he's a demon."

But he's not the same as all of us. He was a demon but now he's an angel and his sins are forgiven. He's the one who changed me. He inspired me to be good too.

" Well that is surprising. But I still can't believe that you saved me. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

I was worried that you might die. After the day I saved you from those bullies we interacted alot as friends and we spent a lot of time together. I tried to neglect the feelings of love but I guess I already fell for you. I even risked my own self for you to stay alive because I wouldn't live with myself if you died.

" Thanks for caring. And I'm...so sorry for shutting you out. Forgive me."

No. There's no need to apologise. I am the one who has to apologise for not telling you the truth. But anyways your cuteness always let it easier for me to forgive you.

I giggled.

" But how didn't I remember you?"

I don't know. It seemed that when I invaded your soul I triggered one of your memories including me and you.

" Thanks for saving me though."

" Anything for my cute angel."

End of flashback
We arrived at church. Ji-woo parked the car and we noticed that there's no one. I was lost , it's a Sunday and people aren't here? What's going on?

Y/n:" where is everyone?"

"Y/n!" The pastor came to us.

Y/n:" oh pastor Jung , how are you ?"

Hoseok:" you don't need to call me that. Hobi is just fine."

I looked at Ji-woo and I saw that she was holding back her laugh.

Y/n:" right. Hobi. Um... what's up?"

Hoseok:" Don't pretend that you don't know anything. We both know what's going to happen."

Chimmy barked as he was wiggling his tail.
Hoseok pat him. " Nice to see you again little bro."

I looked at Hoseok and wondered what was he talking about.

Chimmy was trying to break free out of my arms. I let him go and he rolled on the ground.

He then stood straight. A light was coming from him as he was evolving into something. I covered my eyes as the light was beaming bright.

When the light dimmed I opened my eyes and before me stood a very tall man with nice features.

" Chimmy?"

I knew it. A dog couldn't be hypersexual like this one. Turns out it's a human. And he's my brother. He's a demon in human form.

" He's your brother?"

Chimmy grinned." Hello Y/n."

I freaked out as I remembered the days he used to play with my breasts and lick me.

I blushed from embarrassment. Not knowing how should I react.

" Chimmy you're a demon?"

He said," well my name is Jimin but feel free to call me whatever you like sweet cheeks."