Chapter 18

A guy in white was sitting on a chair. He was drinking wine while Yuri was looking at him. They were in a park , it was a sunny day and children were playing. The guy continued drinking his wine peacefully , minding his own business. Yuri , on the other hand , was confused. She doesn't know where she is , this place was unfamiliar to her.

The guy in white tuxedo drank his red wine like he was thinking about something. He was the only adult in the park , including Yuri. Many children were playing. Running around and laughter was heard.

The guy took a sip of his wine andl held his glass while looking at the children. He finally broke the silent by saying," beautiful , isn't it?"

Yuri furrowed her brows , she said confusedly," what's beautiful?"

The guy said," children playing. Their joy is contagious enough to make the most cruelest demon soft."

Yuri was surprised. That was an odd thing to say. She said," not everyone would have a soft spot for children. Like humans , some of them don't like children."

The guy asked," are you implying humans are the same as demons."

Yuri nodded her head and said surely," yes. I'll put it like that."

" You know , the most cruelest human can be changed by love. Love is really powerful. You even proved to me that love is truly powerful."

Yuri:" what are you talking about?"

" Jungkook was the most cruelest and darkest demon there is. But the day he met you was the day he fell in love with you , even though you were a kid at that time."

Yuri:" how do you know about that? Who are you?"

" But love comes with the cost. Love comes with pain. You and Jungkook can't be together. You'll have a tremendous death. Leave Jungkook and come with me. Marry me."

"........"

Yuri:" you're a demon , aren't you?"

" Me? What makes you say that?"

Yuri:" what other psychopaths that can show up in your dreams and act all nice but in the end they tell you shit?"

The guy laughed. " So brave! But let me tell you something , something that's a fact , something that you can't change not even love can change it. You and Jungkook will not be together. Come with me or you'll get hurt."

Yuri said angrily," Don't say that! Jungkook and I will be together!"

" We shall see about that. I really hope you see things from a different perspective. I'm not the bad guy here , I'm just protecting you."

Yuri:" from what exactly?"

" Jungkook."

Yuri:" ha ha ha. Aren't you funny?" She said sarcastically.

The guy stood up and dusted himself off. He walked over to Yuri and stood very close to her. He said," Yuri Takashima. This guy you are dating is called the sexual demon. Call it love , call it destiny but I call it rubbish. A sexual demon is basically someone who's promiscuous , a sex freak , he sleeps with girls left and right. Heck , he even slept with my girlfriend three times. That's how good he is. And to think you out of all people pleasure him enough than girls like Soo-min?"

Yuri:" you are talking nonsense! You don't know anything about him!"

" Jungkook is nonsense! The sexual demon is nonsense because he was born like that. I bet he even doesn't want to have a family with you because he has already impregnate most girls. He has known you for years now but do you know anything about him? Does he really love you like the way you do?"

Yuri's heart dropped to her stomach. She thought he was right about everything.

He continued," this is reality , face it. If Jungkook didn't interfere with your life , maybe would've found someone better. Someone you deserve. Someone like me."

He put his index finger under her chin and lifted it up so her eyes were on him. The guy continued," why do you always get heartbroken , you don't deserve that. Listen , marry me , be my wife , my lover!"

Yuri said shakingly," but I don't even know you. Why are you here? Why do you wanna marry me?"

He said cockily," why are you asking? You should break up with Jungkook and come to me. I want you , I want to have a happy life with you , I want a family with you. I want to give you something Jungkook will never give. Be mine , Yuri Takashima!"

He leaned his face in , Yuri didn't move an inch. Her eyes were twitching , only at the verge of crying.

Jungkook........ Jungkook Loves me and I know it. He's mine and I won't listen to anyone's opinion about him!

Yuri pushed him away. She said," no. I'm not going to listen to you. You are a stranger. And just because you know Jungkook doesn't mean you understand him. He's my boyfriend. I don't care if he's imperfect , sinful or evil - I still love him. Only him. Go and try your luck somewhere else buddy. I'm not going anywhere."

" Spoken like a true side chick. The leftover that's only left for me. But no worries , you'll eventually come to me. I bet my soul on it."