Chapter 20

She flickered her eyes opened. She was still tired but she wondered what was the dream about. She sat up straight and awkwardly looked at where Jungkook was sleeping. He wasn't there.
Yuri got off bed and went to check downstairs if he's there. She was surprised to find out he wasn't there.

She felt annoyed because he wasn't there at the time she needed him. Yuri decided to drink water and think about her dream.

( Kehlani - Gangster)

She took a glass and poured cold water in it. She sat down on a sofa and looked round the house. It was so quiet as if nobody lives in it. Usually whenever she sleeps , she would see Jungkook Everytime. And now that he's out of her mind , spirit and body , Yuri felt like something's missing in her. She's not that close to him like before.

" Maybe that guy is right..." Yuri thought in her mind.

" Jungkook knows all about me but I don't know much about him. He's probably somewhere else having sex with someone else. Now that he's free and well , he will do whatever he wants."
She thought , her mind telling her the possibilities of dating a sexual demon and the consequences.

She sighed as she drank her glass of water.

Knock knock knock

The door was being knocked by someone. Yuri looked at the direction and wondered who's knocking the door. It's midnight for goodness sake. She thought maybe it was Jungkook's brothers or maybe even Soobin. She stood up and walked over to the door.

She held the door knob and opened the door slowly , curious to see who's the person standing on the doorsteps in this late hour. The door creaked. Yuri widened her eyes when she saw nobody there.

She took a few steps forward to see if anyone's there. She looked at her right and left , she didn't see anyone there. She thought someone was playing a prank on her. She got in her house and closed the door. When she took two steps forth , she heard it again.

Knock knock knock

She suspiciously looked at the door. She squinted her eyes as she thought about this. No ordinary person would play a prank on someone during midnight , Yuri thought it was some kind of murderer. She couldn't think of anything else besides that. But what if it's actually Jungkook playing a prank on her or somebody else she knows??? She quickly held the door knob and courageously opened the door.

Nobody was there. She felt the cold wind brush on her naked arms. She gulped to see the quiet street dark. It made her feel scared , she didn't have a good feeling about this.

" J-jungkook?" Her voice came out shaky.

She gulped heavily , as she turned she heard someone chuckling mischievously. Yuri quickly looked at the streets and found nobody.

She got terrified , she decided to run inside but when she was about to do that , something stopped her body from moving on the spot. Yuri tried in all her strength to move an inch of her body parts but it was impossible for her to do that.

Click

She heard someone clicking their fingers. The clicking sound echoed inside her ears.

Yuri's body felt like somebody was controlling it , her mind wasn't connected to her. She was clueless about everything now. She was clueless about herself , her past , her memories , literally everything. After that one click that echoed inside her ears , everything changed. " Yuri..."

" Y-yuri?" She said cluelessly. The voice spoke to her ," come to me."

In that moment , Yuri's eyes spontaneously turned red. Her expression turned blank and everything did not matter.

She took a step forth slowly , she obediently did what the voice told her to do. She walked slowly to where the voice came from. Yuri was controlled by someone entirely.

" Let's be one. Share your mind , body and spirit with me. Give me your soul. Give me everything of yours."

Yuri said obediently and blankly," anything for you." She said with a low and soft voice.

Yuri continued walking and she finally reached her destination. She saw a man standing in the middle of the street with his one hand in his pocket and the other holding a glass of wine. Yuri unconsciously walked over to him slowly like a zombie. It was almost like she was a new person.

Yuri looked up to the man and said blankly," what do you need me to do for you?"

The man shrugged happily," ohhh , I don't know. Maybe marry me and sell me your soul."