Chapter 4

My eyes opened lazily. I sat on my bed and looked beside me. He's gone. Maybe he went to took a shower.

My door opened revealing a happy Ji-woo. She said," good morning."
I greeted back.

I asked," where's Yeonjun?"

Ji-woo:" he said he's going to the coffee shop real quick."

If want to know the truth you should come tomorrow morning here and see it yourself.

It can't be!

Y/n:" did he say which cafe he was going to?"

Ji-woo:" aha. The small one near the park."

I know the place but if......what if....oh god....

Ji-woo:" Y/n I know I have bad vibes when Yeonjun is here but I have a reason."

I know what's coming here. Ji-woo will say she saw him with a girl kissing or doing something sexual..it breaks my heart to admit it but I'm not enough for him. I'm not good enough for him. I held back my tears.

Y/n:" he cheated on me didn't he?"

Ji-woo looked surprised. Like she wasn't expecting it.

Ji-woo:" well I wasn't going to say that but I've seen him a few times with different girls. But that wasn't the reason I had in mind."

That was a let down. She saw him with different girls. Yeonjun is a player?

Ji-woo:" Y/n I know this may hurt a little bit but Yeonjun is bad news. Like he's really bad."

Y/n:" what do you mean?"

Ji-woo:" there was a time you were visiting your hometown in California and he knew exactly you were gone. One day he came in here with his spare key during night. I was still in the shower then I heard someone opening the door. I thought it was you but I realized it was Yeonjun. He found me naked then well he.....he ...."

Y/n:" he raped you?"

That was shocking. I'm hurt. Paining. Yeonjun is an asshole. He raped Ji-woo. How dare he touches her?! I'm angry and I feel like i should kill him.

Ji-woo:" I didn't want to break your heart. I know how much you love him and I didn't want to break that. So Everytime he visits I go far from him because I know I'll start to cry. But...."

Y/n:" but what?"

Ji-woo:" he ..... didn't stop that day. He continued raping me. Everytime I try to get help or fight back he would tell me he will kill you so I let him. I was so scared and stranded....I ...."

She started to cry. Yeonjun! Jungkook was right. Oh holy motherfucker I'm thinking I should kill him. I calmed myself.

You know what let's settle this like adults. Mature and reasonable.

Y/n:" I'm sorry Ji-woo. You should know that you are my priority. Yeonjun is a monster. If he arrives I'll make sure he won't come close to either of us. And if he does he should pray to God for forgiveness before going to hell."

Ji-woo chuckled while wiping her tears . I said," sit here. I'm coming."
I went to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and wow didn't notice I looked prettier when I'm angry.

I told you he was cheating.

A voice echoed in the bathroom. I recognize it. " Jungkook" , I said while looking around.

I am a ghost you idiot I can't be seen.

"What are you doing here? Wait why are you here? How am I able to hear you? Who are you? Who was that old lady? How did you know that Yeonjun was cheating?