Chapter 5

From that day onwards I kept drinking. It has been 3 weeks now , Yeonjun broke me , he literally broke me , my legs feel numb.

Luckily I have a crate full of alcohol so I don't have to buy or order one. Ji-woo has been checking on me lately. She thinks it's her fault but honestly it's mine.

Lesson learned , the pretty boys are always the trouble ones. But why Yeonjun? I feel like I'm dead already.

Drinking isn't helping anymore. Ji-woo is at work , she was hired after the day I broke up with Yeonjun. I'm lonely and broken.

I know to myself that Yeonjun doesn't deserve my tears but I was really in love with him. I loved him more than myself. I was attached , clingy , trapped.

" Yeonjun , Yeonjun , why? Why it had to be you? I loved you , I love you , why did you have to be an asshole?! Why?! Yeonjun! Yeonjun come back!"

Geez remember that I'm still here.

" Jungkook?!"

Um. Yeah. Remember that I'm in you?

"As much I hate to admit this but you were right. Thank you for saving me from my grave and also Ji-woo too."

Ya. I know I'm the greatest and also whatever.

" But why though? If you are as cruel as you say you are then why did you help me? Why did you save me from Yeonjun?"

Ha. Because I wanted to cause you pain. That's all.

" That's not the reason but thanks. You did cause me pain but I'm grateful."

Whatever y/n , I'm still the horrible monster you say I am.

" Really? A monster that has a heart."

Don't say good things about me!

" Jungkook?"

What is it?

" What would take this pain away? I drank alot , I'm drunk and I can't get him off my mind. Please help me before I try anything stupid."

This is amusing. You want me to help you?

" Yes please , I'm dying. I feel pathetic."

Well if you really want me to get Yeonjun off your mind you need to come here.

" You mean I should sleep?"

Of course. I'm ready to help you get Yeonjun out of your mind.

" Whatever it takes."

Jungkook starts chuckling.
I'll be waiting.

That sounded right of him. I knew Jungkook only for 3 weeks now. After I broke up with Yeonjun , he's been talking to me. Although I know he has been trash talking me I'm grateful he has been with me.

He's literally with me all the time. Even now. At least I know someone is present with me. If I ever talk with Jungkook in public I know people will think I'm crazy.

I laid on my bed. Wiping my tears and sniffling. I'm way too tired to be drinking anyway.

I closed my eyes. My vision was blurry at first before I closed my eyes. I fell asleep.

...
.....
........ 
..........

I opened my eyes. I looked around and realized I was in my bedroom but still drunk. Didn't I sleep?

I tried to sit up but I realized that I was in hand cuffs. Not again! I tried to free myself as the cuffs made a noise.

I looked at my body and thank the Lord that I'm not naked.