Chapter 12

I was sleeping in my bedroom and eventually Jungkook came. And of course we are in my room.

Jk: " what do you want to do?"
Y/n:" I don't know...can we just take a walk for once."

Jk:" why do want to walk?"

Y/n:" just to take a fresh air."

Jk:" I don't feel like walking."

Y/n:" please I beg you."

Jk:" no. I hate walking."

Y/n:" pretty please."

Jungkook looked away whilst crossing his arms. But I know how to get him back into his senses.

Y/n:" ...kookie."
He quickly looked at me.

Jk:" ok then fine but only this once."
Victory is always on my side.

________________________________________

Jungkook and I were walking in the streets and I saw unfamiliar faces.

Y/n:" Jungkook who are they?"
Jk:" they are demons."
Y/n:" how can I see them."

Jk:" remember that you're dreaming and this spiritually means that you can encounter different demons. Dreaming is like you're entering a different world , the spiritual world."

Y/n:" oh I see. Is every demon good looking like you?"

I smiled at him.

He smiled and said," of course not."

I noticed his bunny smile.
Y/n:" I like your smile. I think your new nickname will be kookie-bun."

Jk:" ok now you're just making fun of me."
Y/n:" but I can't help it , you're adorable."

Jungkook blushed as he was looking at me.

Jungkook's POV
I love her so much. I'm starting to think I should tell her the truth. Maybe I should tell her tomorrow.

" Wait isn't that your brother?"
Y/n pointed out at Taehyung. Oh no what is he doing here?!

Taehyung walked towards us and look how great , he brought the rest of my brothers.

Tae:" well isn't Jungkook and his lovely hot girlfriend."

Jk:" hi to you too Tae. What do you want this time?"

Tae:" is it wrong to talk to my young brother?"

Namjoon:" yeah Jungkook , we just wanted to see the girl who changed you."

Jin:" so this is her?"

Y/n:"...um....hi."

Namjoon:" no kidding she's hot."

Jk:" shouldn't you guys be somewhere else?!"

Tae:" bro relax , we are perfectly harmless , we ain't gonna do anything to your girl."

Jin:" she looks nice and sweet. Are you sure she's your type?"

Namjoon:" does she even loves you?"

They all looked at Y/n to answer. I wish she would just say yes.

Y/n:" Jungkook and I are pretty compatible and I'm not sure if I'm his type but he's my type."

Good girl.

Namjoon:" are you aware that he's a demon?"

Y/n:" yes."

Jin:" and you chose to stay with him?"

Y/n:" yes."

Jin looked at me with concern.
Jin:" didn't you tell her?"

Jk:" I am going to tell her."

Y/n:" tell me what?"

Jin:" I don't want to ruin things but you're going to consume her fully , she'll die if you keep staying in her."

Y/n:" Jungkook what is he talking about?"

Jin:" you are a demon. One of Satan's children. Do you think you are still keeping her alive while you stay here? And if she dies , she's going straight to hell. And let me not lie to you , if she goes to hell , father will torture her for your foolishness."

Oh no. He's right.

Tae:" that's what you get if you keep interfering into someone's life."

Jk:" what do I need to do?"

Jin:" you have to be back on Earth. You have to be free again. You need to do the ritual."

Jk:" isn't that a big risk? What if she dies?"

Jin:" I don't know. There's a chance she might die and there's a chance that she will still be alive."

Jk:" just be honest with me. What do you see in my future?"

Jin is a special demon that can tell what's going to happen In the future.
Lucky him.

Jin:" well... it's.... really really bad...I don't want to say but.... I see her on the hospital bed. The future can't tell me if she's going to make it or not."

Y/n:" Jungkook what's going on?"

Y/n started tearing up. I can feel she's worried , upset , confused , unhappy and breathless.

Y/n:" I'm going to die because of you?!"

Jk:" wait let me explain."

Y/n:" this could've been easier if you told me the truth right from the start."

Jk:" I didn't want to make you worry."

Y/n:" look where I am. Worried sick and confused. What other secrets are you keeping away from me?"

" Jungkook?"

We looked at a woman who just interfered. Oh no this is not good. It's my girlfriend , Soo-min. The demon of greed and selfishness.

Tae:" what are you doing here?"

Soo-min:" obviously to see my wonderful boyfriend."

Y/n:" boyfriend?!"

Y/n looked at me with tears.

Y/n:" you told me that I'm your first."

Jk:" well she's my ex."

Soo-min:" ex? We didn't even break up. Who's she?"

Y/n:" Jungkook what's going on? Did you use me?"

Jk:" no I just wan—"

Y/n:" why aren't you being honest with me?"

Jk:" I am sor—"

Y/n:" there was the day you asked me if I loved you , I didn't answer that question because I was unsure of myself. But I recently grew feelings for you and want to be with you more. I don't care if you're a demon or an angel or a human. I love you. I still do. But... right now I think I should isolate those feelings from me because you're nothing than a liar. Yeonjun hurt me just a little , he cracked my heart but you , you broke me. You finished me. I love you but I don't think I can do this anymore."

Y/n started running away from me. When I was about to run after , Jen-soo held my arm.

Soo-min:" Jungkook what's going on?"

Jk:" I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore."

Soo-min let go and I started to run after her. But then I didn't feel her presence. She's awake. Oh shit.