Chapter 21

A/n : thank you guys for not complaining about my grammar error. I'm not the best when it comes to English. I really appreciate it 😊

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" If you want me to marry you then let's go now..."

The guy chuckled lightly. He said," this is just cute. It's only a matter of time , my darling."

Yuri held his hand and entwined their fingers together. She said blankly," I love you."

The guy said with a warm smile," I love you too."

" She's really beautiful. She has grown so well. Why did I let Jungkook have the opportunity when I also had one!!?"

Flashback

" Do I know you from somewhere?"

The guy furrowed his brows and said," you suspecting something?"

" Yes. You look like someone I've see before. Have I seen you around before? Did we met somewhere before?"

" Young lady , I'm a Demon Daredevil , I just came to Earth yesterday. I haven't met you before."

Yuri furrowed her brows , she said," so you're an alien!?" She asked curiously.

The guy said," I see you're naive as always. Where's your mom?"

" She's at home."

" Did she ever told you about your siblings?"

" No. I'm the only child my mom had ever had. My daddy had a car accident years ago. I live with my mom and my best friend."

" Your best friend???"

" Aha. Jungkook is my best friend."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of flashback

" If only I became closer to her maybe she would've picked me over Jungkook. But I'm going to change that very soon enough." The guy thought.

The guy put his index finger under her chin. He looked at her deep in her eyes and said," kiss me."

Yuri blankly said ," of course , my love." Their faces consciously leaned in , closer to each other.

When their lips touched each other , The guy heard someone shouting Yuri's name.

" Yuri!!!" He saw people running in his direction.

He quickly stepped back. Jungkook and the others stopped in their tracks when they saw Yuri and the guy in a white suit holding each other.

The guy in white shook his head while chuckling," this again? You don't give up , do you?"

Jungkook said angrily," who are you? Why do keep coming back for Yuri?"

The guy responded," I told you I'm in love with her. And there's nothing you can do about it."

Jungkook quickly teleported to where he was standing and punched him on the face. He then strangled him while holding him up in mid air.

Jungkook said angrily," why do you want my Yuri!?"

The guy in white grasped for air. Jungkook made it hard for him to breathe.

Jimin shouted," Jungkook stop!" Instead of stopping , he strangled him more and more. He wanted to make sure he lives his thumbprints and fingerprints around his neck to make sure he will feel this pain again whenever he thinks of touching Yuri.

Jin and Jimin shouted," Jungkook stop!" Jungkook didn't listen to them , he was too angry to stop and listen.

The guy in white chuckled , he said with tight air," good job , kook. You're Killing her."

Jungkook furrowed his brows. When he heard someone else grasping for air , he looked at the direction of where the sound came from. He saw Yuri down on the ground , Yuri was pale as snow , she was coughing out blood as she was grasping for air.

Jungkook instantly let go of the guy and ran over to Yuri's body on the ground. He went down with his knees and said worriedly," Yuri....Yuri..."

Yuri was breathing well after Jungkook let go of the man in white. Yuri said in tight air," where's my love?"

Jungkook entwined his fingers with hers and said softly," I'm here. It's okay , everything will be okay."

Yuri's expression was still blank , her eyes were still red. Yuri said," who are you?"

Jungkook widened his eyes  , his heart dropped to his stomach.

The guy in white laughed evil. He said to Jungkook ," isn't this beautiful , Jungkook? Her eyes and her expression is more cute."

Jungkook looked at the guy and said sadly," what did you do to her?"

" She's under my control but that's not the best part. Whenever someone attacks me physically , emotionally or spiritually , Yuri takes that damage and I feel no pain. But it'll always work whenever she's under my control."

Jk:" how's that possible?"

" Easy. Remember when she was unconscious in the hospital? I marked her with the old fashion way."

Jin:" you used the Devil's mark!?"

" Yes I did. It was pretty simple. I thought it would complicated since I wasn't sure if she was going to die or not but it was all worth the trouble."

Jimin asked," how's that possible? Not everyone can use the Devil's mark to control humans unless....."

" They sell their souls to demons...." Jungkook finished off his sentence.