Chapter 6

I woke up naked. My clothes were on the floor. Jungkook helped me alot. I'm kinda feeling better now.

I felt pain between my thighs. I saw my cum on my bedsheets. So what happens in my dreams happens in real life. Could it be that Jungkook is in another universe or something.

Did you enjoy?

Jungkook asked me and I quickly blushed.

" Of course not."

Stop lying. You were telling me to stop but then again you told me to go faster.

I did enjoy. My first time was fun and enjoyable.

" I did enjoy but that won't ever happen again."

How sure are you?

A hundred percent sure.

Aren't you brave. Come here let's see.

"Nevermind. Anyways Jungkook tell me what's going on."

What are you talking about?

" Don't play dumb. The old lady almost killing me and you in my dreams is not just a coincidence. Something's up and you're not telling me."

Well you're Right. This is not a coincidence. It's on purpose and planned .

" So then tell me. Who are you and what are you?"

Jungkook didn't respond.

" Jungkook answered me!"

No answer. Fuck him I'm going out.

After finishing fixing myself I went out. Ji-woo had to sleep at work. I feel so lonely. I decided to go to a cafe.

Yes the cafe I saw Yeonjun and his shitty girlfriend in my dreams. And isn't it my luck , when I entered I saw him sitting with his friends and girlfriend.

We made eye contact and I rolled my eyes. I walked passed him to sit to a table and chair next to them. Can't believe I'm here.

Just look at him. Disgusting animal. I bet she's even younger than him. I feel sick but also broken. I kept ignoring him. Well I tried to ignore him but every each minutes my eyes went to him.

Stupid heart. Cupid made a mistake this year. " May I take your order?" I nod my head to the young girl infront of me. " Please give me coffee with milk."

" Of course ma'am."
She went off. She's so sweet. She didn't fake her voice and attitude. Kinda reminded me of my young self. Hope she doesn't make the same mistake I did.

My eyes quickly went to Yeonjun and I was wondering why is he looking like this. So cute and handsome. Those eyes are so smoky and small. Lucky Jen-soo. Sometimes I wish I did something bad to Jen-soo so that he will know how I felt when Ji-woo told me everything.

But I decided to not be childish. Imma be chill and cool like I'm always am. Yeonjun's stupid friends kept looking at me. Must admit , they're just as cute as him.

They're practically eye fucking me up. I know I have the body and the face but you don't have to look at me that much.

I looked outside the glass wall. And I realized that I'm still alive. The way the sun was illuminating the area made it look so peaceful and I thank god to be here until now.

My thoughts were disturbed by this little fella. A cute , fluffy dog stared at me outside the glass window. I couldn't help but look at it in awe. Dang it's cute.

It looks lost though. The puppy and I made eye contact. It was so small , soft , black and adorable. I couldn't look away. The puppy made its puppy eyes.