Chapter 17

A/n : I have decided to call my MC Yuri Takashima. Still the same but the name y/n changed into Yuri. Y/n is Yuri , meaning that you are Yuri. Now , let me warn you - this chapter onwards will be kinda ' not what you were expecting ' but hey , I will try my best...

During that night

While Yuri was laying on bed facing the ceiling , her thoughts were roaming on her mind. Throughout the entire year , 365 days , 52 weeks , 24 hours a day and one man to love - what happened all this time? What did they do without her? Did something bad happened? Judging from the way they all acted weird , Yuri was suspecting something but she couldn't guess it.

She only knows about her time being unconscious and Ji-woo's unborn baby.

So it's really true. A human can have a baby with a demon.

As she was thinking , Jungkook came in while holding her medicine. Yuri smiled a little bit as her heart skipped a bit. All the thoughts in her head were replaced by Jungkook's gorgeous face. Jungkook walked over to her and sat next to her. He put the medicine on her coffee table.

He asked concernly," what's on your mind?"

Yuri blushed and said," i-i don't remember...." She stuttered as her voice came out shaky.

Jungkook chuckled , he then said," don't worry about anything. Nothing happened while you were unconscious. The only thing that shocked us all while you weren't here was Ji-woo's pregnancy. I didn't know it was possible for humans and demons to have a baby together."

" Would you like to have a baby with me?" Yuri asked quickly. After saying that she covered her mouth with her hand , she didn't mean to ask him that.

That question took Jungkook by surprise. Silent invaded the mood , Jungkook has never thought of having a baby before , he never ever dreamt of having one. He didn't know he would find a woman as wonderful as Yuri to be with , however , the thoughts of him with her having a baby has never crossed his mind. The more Jungkook kept on thinking about the question , the more time wasted. And the more time wasted , the more silent he gave. And the more silent he gave , the more Yuri doubted herself.

Yuri looked at Jungkook sadly , she turned to the other side and kept quiet. Jungkook overreacted and said," of course I want a baby with you. I would literally kill anyone to have a baby with you."

Yuri turned and said ," really? You really mean it?"

Jungkook said softly," yes but not yet. It's something I haven't thought about but please give me time to pull myself together."

Yuri made a smile that didn't reach her eyes. She said disappointedly," s-sure..."

She turned to the other side. Her back was facing him. Jungkook made a small sigh as he was getting hurt. In all his years , he has never thought he would be this soft , this open , this sorry and this in love. It's unexpected.

Jungkook laid next to Yuri but he wasn't facing her , they were in a cliff hanger.

Jungkook's head: I was in her soul ever since she was a child and as she grew up , my feelings also grew. I'm really glad that she broke up with Yeonjun. It was a nice experience but haven't I hurt her enough?! I should've left her dead in the hospital when she was young. She would be in heaven , with her mom but I Interfered. It's all my fault. To make it up for it , I have to find her brothers so she can be happy but of course it won't be easy. Something happened while she was in the hospital.

In her mind : it's my first time being with Jungkook like this in reality. And we are already in a situation. A situation that I've caused. I have to control my mouth sometimes. But either way , why did he keep quiet? Why didn't he respond quickly? Why did he gave me an excuse , he could've just said no. I asked Yeonjun the same question when we were together , he also reacted like Jungkook.
That makes me feel unwanted and unlovable.

Yuri dropped a tear down her cheek. Her heart dropped as negative thoughts took over.