Chapter 13

Y/n's POV
...𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 , 𝚊 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍? 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 , 𝚒 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚞𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 and 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙸 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕.

𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐? 𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙? 𝙾𝚑 𝚐𝚎𝚎𝚣 , 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 night 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗.

Y/n can you hear me? Please forgive me.

I ignored him and decided to go to Ji-woo's room. I knocked.

" Come in."

I entered and saw Ji-woo and Soobin cuddling together in bed. I hate to admit it but I'm very jealous. If only I had that.

" Can I talk to you?"

" Sure."

Soobin respectively went out but before closing the door he gave Ji-woo a warm smile. Ji-woo giggled and waved him off. " Get out of here you bad boy."

Soobin closed the door and I sat next to Ji-woo.

I was about to utter a word but Ji-woo cut me off.

Ji-woo:" I'm sorry for being... ungrateful. I'm actually thankful for you to blurt out the truth. Although I was scared and angry that you did that I'm still happy that you did."

Ok. That made my job easier.

Y/n:" oh. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have stuck my noise in your business."

Ji-woo:" well I guess it's a win win."

Y/n:" I guess so."

It was awfully quiet. Ji-woo breaks the silent.

Y/n:" so... Soobin really loves you hey?"
Ji-woo:" yup. He is rough with people but to me he's actually soft."

Y/n:" I've noticed."

Ji-woo:" he makes me happy."

Yeah. If only you knew the truth.

Y/n:" so tell me. How did you guys meet each other?"

Ji-woo:"... I'm sorry but ...I want to keep that as a secret."

Mmh? Could it be possible that she knows he is a demon considering the fact that she wants it to be a secret?