Chapter 2

(Play song- house of cards: BTS)

I woke up. The time was Still 20:34. I sighed," huh?" I was thinking that my phone's time is wrong but when I checked my clock , it was exactly 20:34.

What's happening? I wondered to myself. The doorbell rang , it must be the delivery . I remember that Ji-woo ordered pizza.

The doorbell rang continuously. I was getting irritated. Where is Ji-woo? I shouted my lungs out," Ji-woo. Your order is here!"

She didn't respond. She must've fallen asleep. But that's strange , the time she told me that she's ordering pizza and the time I fell asleep were different by only one minute. How could she fall asleep?

I slid my feet on the floor , I exited my room and checked Ji-woo's room and saw that she wasn't there. I checked the toilet , she wasn't there. I checked the kitchen , she wasn't there.

Where is she?

The doorbell kept on Ringing. Why can't this delivery guy go away? I went to the door and I slowly opened it.

The delivery guy stood in front of me. He was wearing a black beanie and a black mask. He looked suspicious. I didn't like him. I just had a bad feeling about this.

But overall he had a nice sex appeal. His body is blinding me. His black doe eyes are hypnotizing me. He looked cute and all but why did he had to wear all black?

He took off his mask and I saw that this guy shouldn't be a delivery boy , he should be a model. He's cute. Dang! But of course , I see Yeonjun better!

He made an evil smirk and said," delivery for Park Ji-woo."
He handed me the pizza.

I took it slowly and I said," oh. Um. I'll give this to her tomorrow morning."

He said deeply," it won't taste the same. I suggest that you eat it and order another one tommorow."

Those pink lips are killing me. I just ignored him and rudely said," shouldn't you be delivering somewhere else?"

He said," that was rude. Didn't your parents ever tell you not to be rude to strangers?"

I said coldly," didn't your parents ever tell you not to talk to a stranger as if you know them? And why does my attitude concerns you? I'm a rude girl. I don't show a nice first impression to strangers but Thanks for the delivery , you may go."

He smirked and said," well , aren't you a difficult one. I wonder why she chose you? You're saying that you're rude to everyone but you weren't rude when you were trying to help that old lady. Seems to me you were concerned about her. But in the end , she's the one who didn't help you."

I gasped. How does he know about that?

He took out his phone and opened it. While he was facing it to me , he said," this is funny , the time when you met the old lady was 08: 34 and look at the time now , it's 20:34. Have you ever feel like dying before? Coz what you experienced will never make you think twice about death , Ms. Or should I say Y/n!"

I was freaking out. I asked," who are you?"

He looked down and laughed. That laugh sounded so familiar. Wait , it was the laugh that I heard when I suffocating .

I asked," what are you?" He didn't stop laughing. He shouted ," game on!"

He pushed me on the floor. He entered my house and closed the door shut. He locked it.

I stood up and stepped back in fear. I shouted," Ji-woo! Help!"

He said," why are you calling her my dear Y/n? It's only me and you now."
How does he know my name? What's going on here? I'm scared...
I asked in fear," what did you do to my best friend?"

He smirked." You should appreciate this Time because.. I'm about to show you heaven."

Suddenly everything went all black. I couldn't see anything. It was dark. I felt the presence of evil.

I shouted," help! Someone please help me! Ji-woo... Yeonjun...please....help me!"

I heard him laughing again. My hands were forced to do something. My legs were pulled.

When I could see everything clearly I was looking up my bedroom ceiling. I tried to move but my body couldn't.

When I saw my hands , they were in handcuffs. I was also wearing a choker.
I was naked .

I shouted once more. " Somebody please help me!"

The so called delivery guy came out of the blue.

I shouted to him," let me go!" He smirked. I asked in fear," what are you going to do to me?''

He made an evil smirk and said," what does it looks like?"

He hovered on me. He caressed my cheek and I  struggled to break free. He kissed my neck slowly , giving me wet kisses.

He went down to my color bone and sucked my skin harshly. He kissed me down to my breasts , he sucked my nipples , bit them and played with them.

I moaned out for help . I was blushing helplessly , hopelessly , all cuffed and there was nothing I could do about it.

He stopped and looked at me. I must admit he's attractive and cute. But I'm in a crisis. I feel like I'm in hell. I said while panting," pl-please l-leave m-me alone."

I could barely speak . He leaned closer to me and kissed me. He did so slowly and passionately. For some reason i went along with it. It's hard to just reject his lips. I was scared but his lips were kinda calming me down. What kind of kiss is this?

What am I doing?

I thought to myself. Then a picture of Yeonjun appeared in my mind.

I turned my head , breaking the kiss.
He said with his husky voice," Don't hesitate sweetie. Forget about Yeonjun and give yourself to me."
Yeonjun? How does he know about Yeonjun? Is he going to kill me when he's done with me? I couldn't hold back my tears , I started crying with fear and anger.

I said," you are a monster. You are forcing yourself on me. Get off me!"

I felt weak , I started to close my eyes.
I opened my eyes and I found myself staring at the ceiling.

I sat on my bed. I looked at my hands and I wasn't handcuffed. I was wearing clothes. I was touching my body to make sure I was still alive.

I shouted in fear," Ji-woo!"
She quickly opened the door and sat on the edge of my bed.

She said," Y/n , are you okay?"
I said," yh I'm okay , just had a bad dream."

She said being dramatic," I died?"
I said while giggling," no.no . You were... going shopping and you bought an expensive Gucci handbag."

She said ," great idea. Let's go shopping. Let's go with Yeonjun."

I said," um... I'm... kinda not feeling well. How about tomorrow?"

She pat my hair," of course. How can I say no to your cute face?"

I blushed looking away. She went out. I went to the shower. I felt really dirty. I'm still traumatized by my dream.

That was scary. Need to pray tonight.

When I was done showering , I went to the mirror. When I looked at myself , I screamed.