Chapter 23

Once upon a time - two sinners fell in love.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yuri was asleep while others were working their butts off to find a solution to this problem. What confused Jungkook the most is the fact that this stranger recently met Yuri in her dreams and now he wants to marry her. The thought about that makes him very furious.

Jk:" Hoshi? Why haven't I heard that name before? I know everyone who works for my father , why don't I know him?"

Namjoon , Jin , Jimin and Soobin looked at each other. Soobin said," it is possible that he is an fallen angel."

NJ:" yeah but we are all always informed about fallen angels. I'm the owner of managing the changes of an fallen angel and tell them their duties , if he was an fallen angel then why wasn't I informed?"

Jimin said," don't you think father has a hand in this?"

Jin:" why would you think father has a hand in this? A million fallen angels have came in hell for ages , why would father partake in this?"

Jk:" that's a good question. Maybe he kept quiet about it so nobody would know about Hoshi. I get why father picked him as his right hand man , He's evil."

Soobin:" that explains alot. Your father likes evil demons. Demons that are above his level."

Jk:" so you think Hoshi is way evil than father?"

JM:" it is possible! He's strong , powerful, mischief and cunning. It's almost like he's father's lost relative."

NJ:" this Hoshi guy , there's something up about him."

Jin:" what do you mean?"

NJ:" I don't know why he's Involving Yuri in all this mess. Why does he wants her?"

JM:" to recall it I guess he loves her."

Jk:" that's not true! He's planning something. He's going to use Yuri for something."

Soobin:" whatever he wants with her , he's working really hard. He already kidnapped her twice while she was in the hospital."

Jk:" this guy is ruining everything for us. We promised ourselves to find Yuri's brothers before father kills them both."

Jin:" this guy is actually blocking our way. There are too many obstacles here. I'm sure Lucifer will send people to kill Yuri's brothers by now."

Jungkook gasped queitly. He remembered something Hoshi said.

Short flashback

Hoshi:" I don't have to answer anything here. I'm a demon , I do crazy things to humans and kill them. But Yuri is like my soulmate. If she dies , I'll make sure to torture her with care in hell."

End of flashback

Jungkook curled his hands into angry fists. He said," I don't think father will kill Yuri's brothers. Lucifer personally told me he would kill them for punishment but I think he was lying."

Soobin questioned," why would you think he's lying?"

Jk:" this is Lucifer we talking about here. Of course he would lie to anybody like that."

Jin:" so then what do you think? What's the possible reason would you think Lucifer will not kill Yuri's brothers?"

Jungkook said sternly," I escaped hell years ago , I entered someone's life and saved them from death. I was awakened and fell in love with her. And now that I'm out , father will know about my whereabouts."

JM:" and your point is..."

Jk:" my point is - father will not kill Yuri's brothers just to hurt her. Yes it will break her heart but let's think clearly about this. Maybe father is angry at me. Maybe he sent Hoshi to kill Yuri just to hurt me , to punish me. Hoshi said that if she dies , he will treat her with care in hell , maybe that's the whole point."

Soobin:" what about the Devil's mark? If he ever controls her then I think he will marry her and forcefully take her soul in hell to Lucifer."

NJ:" what Jungkook said is making sense but what I don't understand is about the Devil's mark. And let's not forget - Yuri can see him in her dreams."

JM:" why can't Jungkook posses Yuri too? Maybe he can kill this guy."

Jk:" no I can't do that. He's already damaging her , spiritually , mentally and emotionally. If I posses then she'll likely die."

JM:" dang!"

Soobin:" where did you guys find Yuri in the first place? How did you know where she was with Hoshi?''

Jin:" Jimin shape shifted into a dog."

Soobin:" but wait , where were you when Yuri was all alone?"

Jungkook answered," I was somewhere else. I thought he wouldn't get near her since Jhope activated something to protect her. But i didn't know he used the Devil's mark on her. And besides , I'm a demon , she's human , we can't be together."

At that very moment , they all heard a soft voice saying ," is that why you can't have a baby with me?"

They all looked where the voice came from - on the staircase. Jungkook's heart dropped to his stomach.

He asked worriedly," Yuri , why aren't you in bed?"

Y:" I wanted to know where were you when I was alone."

Jungkook gulped," I was somewhere else."

Yuri Looked at everyone, she said sadly," the day I came back from the hospital , you all acted really weird. I didn't stress myself because I thought it was something not to worry about but you guys hid this from me? You thought I wouldn't handle it!?"

NJ:" we didn't mean to , we promise."

Y:" you guys didn't tell me that Lucifer was ought to kill my siblings but he's actually after me."

Jk:" that's recent information. We can't confirm if what I said is true."

Yuri's voice lowered. " Oh really? You said humans and demons can't be together , is that recent information too?"

Jk:"...."

Y:" you knew all this time and didn't tell me!?"

Jk:" I didn't want to hurt..."

Y:" well.........you have already hurt me enough." She said sulkily.

Jk:" ...." That took Jungkook by surprise. But he doesn't know why he's so surprised. If he didn't involve his life with Yuri's life , everything would be okay.

Yuri's hands curled into a fist , she asked him ," if demons and humans can't be together then how in the hell did Ji-woo fall pregnant? From what I've heard she would have been dead by now. Am I right?"

Jk:"..... it's complicated. The only reason that Ji-woo is alive is because......Soobin is now an angel."

Yuri realized that soon. Jhope was a demon but now he is an angel. Soobin was a ruthless demon but he changed everything just for Ji-woo.

But a question crossed Yuri's mind," if Soobin and Jhope changed to be angels then why can't you do that?"

Jk quietly gasped. He knew Yuri would someday ask that question but he wasn't expecting it to be asked right now. And just like before , Jungkook kept quiet while looking into her eyes.
Yuri felt like crying. But the tears were unstoppable , her tears immediately downpour to her cheeks.

She said," you don't want to change because you don't love. You don't want a family with me because you don't love me. You left me all alone because you don't love! You entered my life , my heart because you don't love me. You only love to hurt me , you love to fucking break me. Don't you think you've broken me enough?"

Jk:" Yuri , it's nothing like that! I love you! I really do! Why would you think I don't love you?"

Yuri:" YOU'VE ALREADY PROVEN YOU DON'T LOVE ME , JEON JUNGKOOK!"