Chapter 8

( play song - insomnia: tebey)

Me and my big mouth. Hope she finds it in her heart to forgive me. Is it really my fault that I'm too uptight. I was in my bedroom thinking about this whole demon thing.

What really happened though? The old lady just looked at me and I was already suffocating. It seems she did something. And the same day Jungkook came in my dreams.

This is not a coincidence. I feel like the old didn't just do something to , it feels like she... awakened something inside of me.

Unless if she's a witch or something since its something concerning demons and the spiritual realms.

That night I tried to sleep but I couldn't. I was busy turning and tossing on my bed. I can't sleep. Not when I'm overthinking this whole thing.

What if a demon comes in here and kills me or kidnap me. As I was looking up at my ceiling I heard the door closed and that scared me.

When I looked at the door I saw no one. I might be hallucinating sounds this time. I took my sleeping pills in secret and tried to sleep.

I felt drowsy and I finally fell fast asleep.
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.............

I opened my eyes and found myself in my room. Luckily I wasn't chained up or handcuffed.

I feel at ease. This is better than before. I hope I can speak to Jungkook now. Right then the door opened.

I saw Jungkook shirtless with his boxers. I quickly blushed as I felt kinda embarrassed. This reminded me of the time I was with Yeonjun. Jungkook stepped forward to me. I gulped as I felt  nervous.

Jungkook laid on the bed beside me. He looked tired and annoyed. What happened? I should be the one who's angry here.

Y/n:" Jungkook?"
He didn't respond. So he's too annoyed to talk to anyone. Then an idea popped in my mind.

Y/n:" kookie?"

He set his gaze on me and I finally feel glad. He asked," what is it?"

Y/n:" what's wrong."
Jk:" I'm just tired."

I know he is lying. Those doe eyes just show the feelings of uneasiness. Could he be worried about me?

Y/n:" stressed huh?"
Jk:" yup. It's taking over me like a disease."

Y/n:" I know. That's what I'm feeling right now. I can't trust Soobin at all and this whole demon thing is freaking me out. I'm thinking of accepting hell."

Jk:" Don't let the negativity take hold of you. Nothing will happen to you."

That actually made me feel better.

Y/n:" so what's stressing you out?"

Jk:" I don't like to involve you in my problems."

Y/n:" ok I understand but is there any way I can help?"

As I was sitting beside him , his eyes lit up and a smirked crept on his face. I think it was a mistake saying that.

Jungkook pulled me to him and he placed me ontop of him.

Jk:" well if you insist then help me."

Y/n:" I didn't mean it like this."

Jk:" Everytime I do this with you my problems disappear."

Y/n:" but...i...I... can't...I can't do this. "

Jk:" then learn. Let me teach you."

Y/n:" I never agree to do this."

I was on Jungkook's dick. I felt something poking me.

I overreacted.

Y/n:" j-jungkook please. I'm not wearing anything under my skirt."

Jk:" you're such a turn on."

I felt his Dick getting hard through his boxers. I blushed and I felt a bit of sweat on my forehead.

Jk:" just relax and go with it."

I can feel it. I can feel his dick tapping me.

I moaned as I threw my head back.
Y/n:" ahhhh~"

I found myself going back and forth on him. He held my hips as if he was controlling me and it felt good.

Then I went faster as I felt the needs to. I couldn't help it , I felt like I was doing the right thing here.

I was already panting. And he was just there looking at me with great pleasure. I can tell his enjoying this.

I bounced on him feeling pleasure. He moaned softly and that turned me on right from the spot.

But then I stopped. I went off him. I shook my head. He sat up straight and asked," why did you stop?"

Y/n:" I don't know. It's just...we can't keep doing this whenever I'm here. Can't we just I don't know maybe talk things out."

Jungkook looked at me confusedly.
Jk:" so you don't want me?"

Y/n:" I didn't say I don't want you. I'm just saying I need comfort. Not this!"

Jk:" you're one strange woman."

I silently smiled.

Jk:" but anyways come here."

I stepped forth to him and he just pulled me on his lap. Making me blush as I made eye contact with him.

Jk:" so tell what's bothering you?"

Finally! This is the way to do things. Sex is not me. Although I enjoyed it doing it with him I don't want things to cross the line. If this turns out to be a everyday thing will I fall pregnant?

Y/n:" well I just want you to tell me the truth."

Jk:" the truth?"

Y/n:" yes I want the truth and nothing else."

Jk:" I can't do that."

Y/n:" why not?"

Jk:" I'm not ready.''

Y/n:" then tell me who are you and what's going on.

Jk:" I'm sorry but I can't do that."

Y/n:'' why not?"

Jk:" ...I don't want to talk about it."

Y/n:" so you are going to lie to me instead of telling me the truth."

Jk:" I'm just doing this to protect you."

Y/n:" protecting me from what exactly?"

Jk:" Y/n it's complicated."

Y/n:"this is uncomplicated. Make it simple."

Jungkook sighed. He stood up and so did I. He leaned closer to my face and he kissed me.