Chapter 7

Y/n:" so you're a demon that escaped from hell to live here on Earth for 30 years?"

Yes.

" How do you still look good? I mean...?"

Well it's hard to explain that. Demons can't actually age that quickly. We stay young and look young forever. Unless we take our human forms.

" So what type of a demon are you? And Also who's Soobin and Taehyung?"

Jungkook sighed , surrendering in a corner.

Um. Taehyung is my brother and Soobin is our friend. Taehyung is a demon that kills or influence someone to kill someone. Soobin is a demon that can Control someone's negative emotions. He can simply make someone depressed , angry or sad. And I'm the demon of lust , the Sexual Demon.

I remained silent as I felt shocked and surprised. What the hell? A Sexual demon? A question occurred in my mind.

" Jungkook how many women have you slept with so far?"

Well I mean I did say I'm a demon of lust so I make humans commit adultery and Sexual urges. And I know you won't believe me but you are the first woman I've slept with.

" No. You're lying. How can you be good at sex when it's your first time?"

I watched others do it.

I was speechless. I can't really tell if he's lying or not. He is a demon so he might lie.

" Whose your dad?"

Satan.

" Satan has kids?"

Aha. All 7 of them.

" Seven? Where are the rest?"

" You met Taehyung and me. The rest are still on Earth. Around this areas.

I feel unsafe now. Jungkook doesn't seem like a bad demon. He does look like an angel but the real him is a demon. But where did it all happen? Why is Jungkook in me? I'm too pure and innocent to be possessed by him.
My mind had millions of questions.

" Why me? How are you in me? What was your brother talking about? Who was that old lady? Am I a target since your father knows about me?"

He kept quiet and I felt like I was talking to myself. He kept quiet again. He's avoiding me again. I sighed.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. The puppy from the street came in my room. It barked.

It was adorable. I actually found out that it was a boy. And I named it Chimmy.

I picked it up and wrapped my arms around him. He felt so soft. As I was sitting down on my bed , Chimmy started to wiggle letting me let go of him.

He licked my cheeks as he wiggling its tail. I giggled as i felt adored. He started to lick my neck which tickled a bit. Then he licked my cleavage.

I didn't mind. This is too cute. He put his head right on my breasts. This was too cute.

" Ncoo. Is someone a fan of my body?"

Chimmy barked and it was just adorable. I wrapped Chimmy with my arms. His small body was held up to my breasts. He loved that spot.

I went to Ji-woo's room and without knocking I entered the room. I blushed in embarrassment when I saw Soobin and Ji-woo making out.

I froze for a moment but eventually turned and showed myself out. I closed the door quickly. Chimmy barked. He wiggled its tail in excited. That turned him on or something?