Chapter 22

Jimin asked," how's that possible? Not everyone can use the Devil's mark to control humans unless....."

" They sell their souls to demons...." Jungkook finished off his sentence.

" Yes. That's definitely correct. In order for demons like us to control mortals like her , they have to sacrifice their souls to us but the easiest way is for them to sacrifice their blood to us. Many rituals for earning popularity and money don't consider humans to sacrifice their souls. Their blood is also compulsory. If humans sacrifice their blood to demons , it means they share it , like a family or siblings. Both demon and human benefit from the human blood. The human gets whatever they want and the demon has all rights to do whatever it wants to the human. And that's how I'm controlling her , we share the same blood and I want us to get married simply because I love her."

Jin:" I don't understand. A demon can't take someone's blood forcefully. Yuri was unconscious and she didn't say the necessary words that are needed for the ritual , meaning that the ritual wasn't done. How did you mark her?"

The guy said," I don't have to answer anything here. I'm a demon , I do crazy things to humans and kill them. But Yuri is like my soulmate. If she dies , I'll make sure to torture her with care in hell."

Jungkook immediately stood up. He quickly took steps forth and stood near him , he gave him an angry look.

" Careful Jungkook , you wouldn't want to kill me now , do you?"

Jungkook said angrily," when Yuri's all better and everything is okay , I'll make sure I find you and kill you."

" Do you really believe you can kill me. Would you be surprised if I told you I can't be killed?"

Jimin:" that's impossible."

" Just because you're the son of Satan doesn't mean you can kill anybody. I can't be killed , that's my special ability. I'm your father's right hand man."

Jungkook was surprised. The guy in white teleported to a different place , he was standing far from Jungkook and the others. He snapped his fingers. Yuri came back to her senses. She quickly grasped for air and coughed. Jungkook immediately ran over to her , he asked concernly," Yuri , are you okay?"

Yuri wrapped her arms around his neck tightly. She cried out softly," Jungkook..."

Jungkook hugged her and whispered to her ears softly ," it's okay. Everything will be okay. I'll protect you."

From afar , they guy in white watched the lovely couple's sweet moment , he got pissed off to see Yuri and Jungkook hugging each other. He wants Yuri all to himself , he wants to kiss her , touch her and protect her just the way Jungkook is doing. But he told himself that he could do better.

The guy in white calmed down and said with a smirk," I'll see you soon , Yuri."

Yuri looked at the guy properly and gasped queitly , she said shockingly," you the guy from my dream."

" I'll be seeing you often than usual now. And soon enough , you'll fall in love with me."

Jungkook shouted," that's not going to happen!"

" But I'm definitely sure it will. Either way , you have Jin to tell you the future. We don't have to predict everything when we have someone to tell us the future."

Jimin:" who are you?"

" I'm Lucifer's right hand man. My name is Hoshi. The demon of nightmares. I'm different from Jin but our powers are almost alike. While he can tell the near future , I can tell the past. I'm life's greatest tragedy."

Jimin:" this guy is O.P no kidding."

Jin:" Hoshi , you can fool anyone but you can't fool me. You didn't do anything to Yuri. You used something else to share her blood with her. Didn't you!?"

Hoshi said," my time is over here. I'll be informing your father about this but I'll be back for my princess."

He disappeared into thin air. Jungkook and the others were still looking at where he standing before he disappeared.

Jungkook turned his head to look at his girlfriend and felt sorry for her. He carried her bridal style and led the way home , not caring about anything else.