003. child lock

— 003

— 003. 'child lock' —

DYLAN BARELY PAYED ATTENTION to what they spoke about during dinner, still hooked on her fight with conrad from earlier. that was until steven made a comment about conrad's football career and everyone perched up.

"you quit football?" steven asks concerned. "yeah, i thought dy- yeah i quit." he says eyeing dylan, knowing his little sister was the first to know as steven goes on and on about wanting to play college ball himself. it wasn't long until dylan and belly began clearing the table when conrad, jeremiah and steven announced that they'd be leaving for a party.

"can we come?" dylan asks hopefully. "no." conrad and steven say at the same time. "you guys are a pain in my ass." dylan mumbles upsettingly as she storms upstairs. it had only been about ten minutes since the boys left as dylan got up and ran to her sisters room.

as she entered she found belly on the phone with taylor. "bells why the hell do you have a thong in your hand?" dylan asks as she laughs. "hey dylan!" taylor yells as dylan sends her a wave.

"uh, doesn't matter.. anyway are we gonna sneak out?" belly asks sending a smirk her sisters way. "who do you think i am isabel... obviously!" dylan exclaims as she rushes back to her room. she then picks out some denim shorts any of her brothers would probably complain about and make her cover up.

as she set those on the bed she went back to her closet and grabbed her pearl colored corset top which went amazing with the shorts. as she was looking for some sort of coat to cover up she came across her old costume.

when her and belly first joined latin convention dylan was going to play flavia. but then she fell in love with cameron, the boy who was supposed to play sextus. and although it was a stupid seventh grade crush, that was the first time she'd ever actually trusted herself to fall in love.

then she stupidly backed down, not wanting to face him at the risk of being awkward. so she gave the role to belly but isabel being the nice sister she was let dylan keep the costume as remembrance.

dylan didn't do much with her hair since she had blowdried it after her shower. but before her and belly left she slapped on some mascara and took her lip oil on the go. after they snuck past susannah and laurel they ran down to the beach as quick as possible.

when they got there they found so many people on the beach, drinks in hand. belly seemed to stray away a bit from her sister as she watched what was happening. conrad was with come girl, nicole.

he had briefly mentioned nicole on the phone, saying that he wasn't sure if he really liked her yet, but time would tell. dylan watched in embarrassment as her sister made a fool out of herself then the dude from the gas station came, making belly fall in the process.

conrad and the guy were arguing about beer as the guy accidentally punched belly. dylan thought about doing something but belly ran away to quickly, embarrassed of what had just happened

steven then yelled at dylan for being there as he noticed her laughing in the corner of his eye. "you guys legit never fucking listen!" steven exclaims. "steven just let them stay..?" jeremiah asks as steven waves them off before leaving.

"don't drink to much." jere says pointing at dylan as she flips him off and goes to find her sister. "hey bells." she says as she takes a seat next to belly. she sat in the more hidden part of the beach.

"did you know about nicole?" belly randomly asks. "and please don't lie. i know conrad tells you stuff." belly says as dylan sighs. "he did. but he said he wasn't sure if he liked her." dylan confesses as the twins fall into a comforting silence.

dylan then went in her phone and tuned out everything for a bit until she heard something familiar. as she looked up to see who belly was talking to, her heart sank ten thousand feet deep.

"remember? seventh grade latin convention.." he says to belly. "oh yeah! me and my sister did that." belly says pointing to dylan as she peeks from behind belly. "hey, dylan." cameron says softly looking at the girl who changed tremendously since he saw her.

she had a deep pit in her stomach as she cleared her throat. "hi- cameron. um i think jeremiah is calling me. or steven. or it might've even been conrad.." dylan says as she gets up and speed walks away. "good to see you!" cam yelled as she disappeared into the party.

she paced back and forth after downing about three cups of whatever alcohol she could find then went on the sand for a bit as steven approached her. "hey jere is leaving in a few because con is wasted so you and belly have to go with him." steven says placing a hand on his sisters shoulder.

"you're not coming yet?" she asks as he shakes his head. "you found a girl i'm guessing?" she asks as he sends a huge smile her way. "what's up with you though, you seem off." steven says handing his sister what would be her fourth drink, thinking it was only her first.

"i dunno.. a lot. i ran into cameron- well he was talking to belly and i was there." dylan says as steven's eyes widen. "what did you say..." he asks curiously. "i freaked... he remembered me. and the look he gave me steven! he still seems the same- he looks very different though. like hot-." dylan rambles on.

"-ok ew. um.. so what did you do after you freaked?" steven asked his sister curiously. "i left him there." dylan says taking a long sip as she covers her eyes with the palms of her hand.

"with belly!?" he asks as dylan punches his arm. "she wouldn't do that.." dylan says surely as she hears jere honk his horn. "bye s." she says to steven as she runs to the car and throws open the back seat.

as she gets comfortable, her head on the window and her legs thrown over conrad's lap, belly approaches the car.... with cameron. she then says something along the lines of how she'd catch a ride with him instead as jeremiah scoffs.

"belly you're not getting a ride from a stranger." he says as dylan slumps in her seat. "i'm cam- cameron." he says as conrad looks a dylan with a soft expression, remembering the things she'd told him about cam.

cam then looked in the back seat then reached his hand into the car for jere to shake. "your names cam cameron?" he asks sarcastically as cam shakes his head.

"just cam.." he says. "belly get in the car." jeremiah says as belly groans then turns to cam, giving him a kiss straight on his lips. that alone made dylan want to barf but as cam kissed her back she stumbled over conrad and puked out of his open window.

"jesus how much did you drink lannie?" jeremiah asks as belly gets in the car. "why out of my window!" conrad quietly exclaimed. "i put child lock on hers." jeremiah says with a laugh.

just as they got ready to pull of that's when sirens along with blue and red lights began to go off. the police were right behind jere and there were three drunk or tipsy underage kids in the car.

"jesus could this night get any worse?" belly asked loudly. "it seemed to be going well when you were swapping spit with cameron." dylan mumbles at what she thought was a low volume, but as she notices all heads in the car turning to look at her angry demeanor she realized she might've been a bit too loud.

n,

belly really.. getting with ur sister first love😨