025. my fist shoved in your face

— 025

— 025. my fist shoved in your face —

DYLAN FELT ALMOST AS if she had to throw up. after they left the rock climbing wall cameron offered to be their "right hand man", giving them access to other games they couldn't use without him.

of course steven saw the look on his sisters face when jeremiah accepted but didn't say anything. after that dylan was quiet most of the time. she couldn't keep her eyes off of him and she wanted to claw her own eyes out for it.

after all the games they all came to the conclusion that belly had to ride the scary drop as they all stood in front, looking up worried. belly walked toward the ride as jere offered to ride with her. dylan wasn't paying much attention, staring at cameron.

she admired the way his brown curls bounced and barely framed his face. or the way his dimples popped out ever so slight as he looked up to see how high the ride actually went. "you know what— i think i'm gonna get on this ride too!" dylan says pulling herself out of whatever that was.

she then walked to the other side of the ride, taking a seat by herself and pulling the harness down. as she took a deep breath she smelt a familiar soft cologne next to her. it was cameron. no matter what season it was he always smelt like fall.

august through october to be exact. she didn't say anything to him. she just looked him in the eyes as he sat next to her, pulling his harness down too. a few seconds later the ride began to lift up as dylan's feet dangled.

"are you sure you're tall enough for this ride?" cameron awkwardly jokes, breaking the silence. dylan wasn't short— but she definitely wasn't tall. "i don't wanna talk to you." she says truthfully as she clears her throat.

"i know." cam says as dylan turns to him confused. "so then why are you talking to me?" she asks him sassily as a small smile appears on his face. "cause— i missed talking to you." he shrugs as she has to force herself not to laugh in his face.

"you don't know how badly i wanna shove my fist in your face right now." she mutters. "what?" cam asks. right as dylan is about to respond the ride drops extremely fast as she lets out a sheirk and grabs on to both of cams hands, interlocking their fingers.

as the harnesses let up dylan noticed the tight grip she has an almost all of cam's upper body as she lets go and hops off. "nice shirt by the way." she hears cam mumble as she looks down and remembers she's wearing his shirt.

by the time the teens were all ready to go back to the house it was late. belly took it upon herself to invite a boy she used to make another boy jealous— which happened to be her sisters ex boyfriend whom she was still in love with back to the house with them.

dylan didn't say anything as she walked with a large sized bucket filled to the brim with peanut butter cups. most of the cars were full so she was basically forced to ride with cameron and skye.

as she opened the passengers seat she was met by cams warm smile. she then shrugged it off as she sat down, placing her bucket in her lap and buckling her belt. it was silent as cam started driving until him and skye began joking together.

dylan couldn't deal with it and she felt almost like crying as she saw he glass whale she gave cameron hanging from a blue ribbon attached to his rear view mirror. she sighed as she grabbed the aux cord and plugged in her phone, playing coming down by the weeknd.

it took them about ten minutes to get back to the beach house as they were all in happy chatter. as dylan unlocked the door and walked in first she felt the air escape her chest. she looked around as everything was gone.

all the memories were just gone as if it had vanished into thin air. she heard the rest pile in as she ran upstairs to her bedroom. nothing was there. no bed, no vanity, no donald. that's when she broke down. she sat on her bay window in tears as her chest heaved up and down.

then she just had the random thought to check susannah's room. as she entered it everything was gone. the walls had even been painted over the small flowers susannah had doodled. dylan felt rage and sadness all in one.

as she went outside she found conrad yelling at skye about something as she pushed past them, struggling to breathe as she opened cam's car door. she sat in the passengers seat heaving as it opened and she felt arms around her. taylor.

"dylan are you ok?" she asks worried. no answer. just breaths. "just breathe ok?" she says as she brushes her hair from her face. a few minutes later dylan had calmed down as she looked over to taylor.

"this is all a mess." she says quietly, her head down. "i know. and even worse.. julia said we can't stay. but we've already worked it out." taylor says. "this day just keeps getting worst, first cam, now this." dylan says as she wipes her tears laughing.

"i saw the way you looked at him. you still love him." taylor says as dylan rolls her eyes. "i don't know. i— it just can't work like that." dylan says confused. "dylan i know you're confused. but it's hard to move on from your first everything." taylor says as dylan nods.

"well don't be mad but i saw you looking at steven. you still love him?" dylan asks. taylor had a huge on steven for as long as dylan could remember.

"don't be stupid lannie." taylor says jokingly as she pushes dylan playfully. "what ever taylor don't deny the truth." dylan says as taylor places a soft kiss on dylan's head and shuts the passengers door.

n,
bro pls tell me y'all know why i made them have their first official date at the golf course... (dylan and cam are gonna be feeling major deja vuuu)

also tell me why i thought this one model dude was fine and i found out he has a wife and two kids💁🏽‍♀️