015. naked and afraid

— 015

— 015. naked and afraid —

DYLAN FELT LIKE SHIT THE whole morning after her fight with belly and breaking down in front of susannah. she felt pathetic almost. she slept in, missing belly's volleyball tournament but she put her pride aside and congratulated her sister on the win.

somehow taylor, whom dylan had totally forgotten arrived earlier in the day, had convinced her to join them at nicole's boat party. and by convince she meant taylor jumped on her repeatedly while saying even though she knew what belly did and said was shitty, she shouldn't have let that get in the way of her having fun.

she sighed as she got up and went to take a quick shower as taylor clapped happily. after dylan's shower she dressed in a cute two piece white bikini and threw on an extra large cousins shirt which just happened to be conrad's as she walked downstairs with her bag.

"hey dylan, can we talk before we leave?" belly asks as she pulls dylan into the office. "belly, i don't wanna do this right now ok? i'm not mad, or upset... i'm just disappointed in you a little." dylan says as belly nods a bit embarrassed.

"i know it's your love life, but if i were you i'd make the right choice instead of going through all of this." dylan says as she lovingly nudges belly out of the room with a small smile. soon they arrived at the party as dylan sat in between her sister and taylor awkwardly.

as they began playing never have i ever her social anxiety went through the roof. "never have i ever gotten so drunk and said something stupid." some girl says as dylan puts a finger down, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"never have i ever made out with jeremiah fisher." another girl says as dylan looks up to find belly putting a finger down. awkward. she then kept her head up and acted totally normal as she didn't put a finger down.

"ok, later you're definitely gonna tell me why your finger twitched." taylor whispers into dylan's ear as dylan's face burns red. soon nicole had convinced them to go swimming, belly and taylor with no clothes but dylan wasn't up for that so she just took off her cousins shirt and slides, jumping in the water alongside belly and taylor.

as they swam around waiting for the rest to join they heard scrambling as the girls ran away with their clothes and shoes, driving off. "no, this can't happening right now.." dylan says as she gets out of the water.

her breath began to hitch. "dylan can you give us that huge tarp?" taylor asks. she seemed pissed, but calm. dylan then threw them the tarp as her breathing began to get heavy. "i'm calling for help." belly says seeing as the only thing they left them were their phones.

"there's no way they just left us here like that one show naked and afraid!" taylor says angrily. dylan then wandered off a bit from the girls as she sat on the side of the road, struggling to stay calm and breathe. "please not right now..." she begs herself in between breaths. she couldn't have a panic attack and let belly find out.

but she also couldn't stop herself as the panic took over her body. she began hyperventilating as belly and taylor approached her confused. "dylan are you ok?" belly asks as dylan stands up.

"i'm- i'm fine bells." she says as she holds a thumbs up. "dylan, breathe, are you good?" taylor asks as dylan nods, to quick for their liking, "dy-." belly begins. "just give me a second!" dylan exclaims as panicked tears rush down her face.

"just give me a second, please.." she says once more in a softer tone. as dylan walked a bit ahead, still trying to catch her breath she saw headlights. she didn't pay attention as she stood there shivering and crying in her swimsuit.

that was until she felt a hand on her shoulder. "lannie, you ok?" conrad asks as she takes a deep breath. "i'm fine." she says wiping her tears as she catches her breath. "you sure?" he asks as he lets go.

"mhm." she says as she shakes her head in reassurance. "i have to go help jere hold up the tarp for them but i have some clothes for you in the backseat." conrad says as dylan nods before going over to conrad's car.

she then slid her cousins hoodie over her head as she shuffled into a pair of what seemed to be conrad's sweatpants given the size. after she was done she opened the passenger side as she waited. when it was only conrad and taylor who walked to the car she looked confused.

"where's belly?" she asks as conrad sighs. "riding with jere." he says as she nods. "do you guys need anything?" conrad asks as dylan turns to him. "can i get a milkshake?" she asks as she looks at the time, casey's would be open.

"yeah." he says softly as he drives off. as they arrived dylan went inside herself, asking them to just come get her in an hour since it seemed like taylor wanted to give conrad a piece of her mind. for what, she didn't know. as she walked in she sat in a booth and ordered her milkshake.

while waiting she began to decide what to type to nicole to make sure she knew what she had coming. as she was mid angry typing a voice spoke up. "is this seat taken?" the person asks as she looks up. cam.

"uh, no." she says as she gestures for him to sit. just as he takes a seat the nice waiter comes out with her drink. "what are you doing?" cam asks casually but you could tell there was nervousness behind his voice. "typing an angry message to some girl who left me, belly and taylor stranded, naked and afraid style." she says quoting taylor from earlier.

"what do you got so far?" he asks as she sips her milkshake. "nothing yet. i was thinking you fucked with my little sisters now i'm gonna find you and make sure every college knows how shitty you are?" dylan asks as cam looks taken back.

"maybe you need to think some more.... with some music?" he asks as he pulls her right airpod from her pocket. with a smile dylan then gets the case that had the left one from her pocket as she placed it on the table. "i guess we'll be needing an extra straw." she says as cam nods with a smile.

n,
nicole girly....
also we're getting some build up😻🙈