008. zip your lips

— 008

— 008. zip your lips —

DYLAN DIDN'T BOTHER TO SPEAK much on the ride home. as they got back to the beach house she rushed upstairs with the girls where they changed into their swimsuits."damn dylan soccer is doing you amazing." taylor says as dylan walks out of her room, towel in hand.

she wore a two piece cherry red swimsuit that was one of her favorites. "thank you?" she says with a laugh as she stumbles downstairs and into the back yard. "cover up!" steven yells to dylan and belly as they flip him off in sync.

"i don't mind." jeremiah says under his breath but everyone hears it as belly and dylan flip him off in sync also. "cut out that weird twin telepathy shit." steven says as he dives into the pool.

soon everyone was settled in the pool and having fun. that was until conrad walked in.... with nicole. every one said their awkward hi's and hello's as they started a game of chicken. usually it would be dylan and conrad, steven and jere, belly and taylor on teams but since conrad was with nicole, dylan decided to be the referee.

she examines the teams, jeremiah and belly, taylor and steven. "get set go!" she yelled as they began. it was close, with taylor and steven winning. after they decided to play a game of volleyball with the huge ball they had.

conrad and nicole insisted that they weren't gonna play as they dipped their feet in the pool. "hey that's not fair! the twins versus us?" jere says as they start the game. in the middle taylor switched teams making everyone laugh as they continued.

about a few minutes later taylor accidentally spiked the ball to the right as it hit nicole in the head. dylan didn't know why, but her first reaction was to just burst into laughter. but that didn't seem the case for the rest as they turned to face the laughing girl.

she instantly dove under water to get out of the scolding looks she was receiving from conrad. she didn't know how long she'd been underwater but as she broke the surface she was confused on what she heard.

"come on dylan, belly. let's go look at ourselves in the mirror some more." she says obnoxiously as dylan's stomach does a turn. she knew belly told taylor almost everything but she didn't know she told her that. and the only reason dylan even knew was because she was eavesdropping.

she then swam and awkwardly exited the pool as she mumbled a soft 'sorry' to conrad. she then ran upstairs with wet feet and as soon as she shut her door she heard a knock. "yeah?" she asks from behind the door.

"uh, belly told me to tell you to dress for the party now because we're gonna leave after dinner." taylor says as dylan sighs. right, nicole's party. "uh alright!" she says as she makes her way to the shower.

after a long time under the hot water dylan enters her bedroom and rummages through her closet. she didn't have much choices. as she flicked through her outfits she landed on a simple black dress with a v-neck that drifted a bit lower than something she'd usually wear.

"perfect." she mumbles as she sets it down. she then did simple makeup, enough for you to know she put in effort but also enough to not cake her face. she then contemplated what she would do with her hair.

as most knew dylan liked to surf. and all the sea water made her hair extremely wavy and frizzy, aka hard to manage in her case. she then decided to blow dry it and quickly crimp it.

by the time she was done she heard a knock at the door. she then quickly spritzed perfume as she twisted the knob. "hey- oh, um. you look... pretty." jeremiah says as the door opens. the way he complimented her seemed as if he was almost trying to watch his words as he eyed the girl.

"thanks!" she says sincerely as she pats his shoulder then stumbled downstairs. everyone was already seated at the table so all she had to do was make her way to the dining room with jeremiah.

as they entered dylan's stomach turned inside out. cam was seated next to belly. as he saw dylan he gave her a warm awkward smile as she returned the gesture. "no way you're going out like that." steven says, making cam and dylan break eye contact. "i think she looks pretty steven." susannah says with a shrug.

"thanks susannah. but says who?" dylan asks steven as she takes a seat in between her mother and conrad. "me." steven says as he chucks his princeton zip up across the table at dylan. "i'm not wearing this." she says.

"put it on." steven mumbles with annoyance. the two always argued like no one else was in the room. "party shitter." dylan whispers as laurel turns to her. "seriously?" she asks as dylan shrugs, sliding on the sweater.

"what!?" she asks as she grabs her fork. they then ate dinner as the room was full of conversation. soon the topic of cameron being vegan came up. "there's no way you're still vegan?" dylan asks as she eats her mashed potatoes.

"yup, three years strong." he says as dylan shakes her head. "i could never." she mumbles. "well you know, belly eats meat, so that means you'd be kissing a meat eater." steven says as belly rolls her eyes. "i don't mind." cameron says.

suddenly he then leans in as he gives belly a quick peck on the lips. as soon as their lips touched dylan accidentally knocked her lemonade over conrad's lap. she then quickly got up and collected all the napkins.

"i'm so sorry con, i didn't me-." she begins as conrad grabs a hold of her panicking hands. "it's ok. i can just change." he says softly as he walks upstairs. she then wipes up the table as she walks over to the kitchen.

as she's washing her hands she feels a presence behind her. "what was that about?" it was steven. "nothing. it was an accident." she says as she dries her hands with a towel. "sure, right when belly kisses your ex boy-." steven begins.

"he's not my ex boyfriend." dylan clarifies as steven holds his hands up in surrender. "ok whatever you say..." steven says sarcastically.. just then conrad walks back downstairs with a new outfit on. "dylan..." steven mumbles as he's walking out of the kitchen.

"what?" she asks annoyed. "zip it up." he says pointing to the jacket, knowing it would piss his sister off even more. "how about you zip your lips?" she asks with a sarcastic smile as they make their way back to the dining room.

"i'm serious." he says as he reaches over and zips the sweater completely up. dylan then reaches over the table as she smacks him over the head. "ow!" steven says as he holds his head in pain.

n,
ik i said i had my devious plan this chap but it didn't fit so it's next chap at the party👹😆