011. steven getting even

— 011

— 011. steven getting even —

DYLAN STAYED IN HER ROOM FOR a whole day without leaving. for some reason she felt like shit for telling jeremiah off. to make things worse, every time she opened her airpod case and glanced at where the right one used to lay she could only think of cameron.

he still had her airpod and she still had his jacket. as the sun gleamed through the curtains dylan decided to get up. she told herself that she was gonna apologize to jeremiah before heading off to dance practice with belly for the deb ball.

as she got up she then went to brush her teeth before heading to jere's door. "hey jere?...." she says as she knocks on the door. he must've been ignoring her. since his room was a bit secluded from the rest she decided to take a risk and speak up.

"i'm sorry for yelling at you. i know you just wanted to help." she says. no answer. she then sighs as she continues. "i know you're mad. but i just needed to get it off my chest. i feel like we both know the only reason you kissed me was because you saw a bit of belly- i mean were twins and all.." she says.

"but that's besides the point. i thought about it and i think the only reason i kissed you back... but pushed you away a second later was because i wanted to feel wanted. to feel needed you know? i just wanted to have a moment where someone actually wanted me in a way that wasn't for emotional support- i don't mean i don't mind being there for any and everyone but it's just that the one person i thought did.. didn't." dylan says with a sigh as she leans on the door.

"fine. don't say anything. don't open your door- if it makes you feel any better that's all behind me and in the grave if it is for you." she says. still no answer. right as she's getting ready to walk away the door opens and she stumbles in.

as she looks up she's met by the sight of steven.... who just heard everything. "where's jere?" dylan asks quickly as she clears her throat. "jeremiah did what!?" steven asks as he runs his hands through his hair.

"it didn't mean anything steven he was dr-." dylan begins. "wait... wait... is that why you two left the room together?" he asks as his sister nods. "jesus lannie." he mutters. "don't turn this on me!" she says as he groans.

"your lips were on jeremiah's lips...?" steven asks as he begins to pace the room. "that's what a kiss is steven.... weren't you doing it with taylor in the next room over." dylan says, her voice laced with sass as steven stops dead in his tracks rolling his eyes at his little sister.

"it didn't mean anything?" he asks. "nothing." dylan says as he nods. "are you sure.." he asks as she pinches him. "nothing!" she exclaims. "ok i need blackmail.... you need to do all my laundry here and when we go back home." steven says with a clap.

"what is this... steven getting even?" she asks with a laugh. "hahaha. not funny." he says as she flips him off. "are you really sure it didn-." he begins again. "it didn't mean anything steven!" she yells as she walks out into the hall.

as she turns the corner she is met by jeremiah coming up the stairs. "be prepared.. i think he might punch you." she says which catches him off guard. "who?" he asks. "steven." she says simply.

"why?- oh god. did you tell him?" jere asks. "why would i do that willingly?" dylan asks. "i'm sorry though, that's what i went to say but i didn't know steven was behind the door." dylan says as she begins walking away.

"hey dylan?" jeremiah says stopping the girl in her tracks, "yeah?" she asks. "are we good now?" he asks as she smiles. "better than good... i don't even remember what happened.... do you?" she asks sarcastically.

"nope, don't remember a thing." he says after a minute, playing along as he begins to walks to his room but then stops and faces the girl. "can i uh, talk to you after your practice though?" he asks as dylan nods. dylan then pranced to her room as she dressed in a cute lilac dress as she grabbed her wedges and made her way downstairs.

"ready bells?" she asks her younger sister as she enters the kitchen. "honestly no." belly says as they begin walking out. as dylan enters the drivers seat she is stopped by susannah. "dylan wait!" she says eagerly.

"annah where are your shoes?" dylan asks with a laugh. "never mind that hun, do you have a date yet?" she asks as dylan twists her lips in dismay. "no why?" she asks. "i have this friend, diana. her son is a very nice boy. his names roman." susannah says as dylan eyes her sister.

"ok..." she says as she pats the wheel. "i might have given your number to his mom for him. just feel it out ok... he's only a year older- jere's age." she says as dylan stares at her. "you gave a random boy my number annah!" she asks as susannah.

"i think you'll get along with him, now you all hurry to dance lessons." she says as she runs back into the house. "i want a lightning bolt to strike me down right now." dylan mumbles as she pulls out of the driveway.

dance practice went by fast, dylan having been paired up with a random girl. it was boring for the most part until jere decided to crash it. soon the pair arrived home as dylan changed out of her dress and into a simple tank top and sweats.

as she lay in bed she heard the bell ring. then again. she sighed as she realized no one went to answer so she got up and stumbled downstairs. as she swung the door open she was met by cam.

"oh hey." she says awkwardly. the last time she had seen him they were about to kiss. "hey dylan is belly here?" he asks hesitantly. "uh, yeah.. oh! i still have your jacket from the other night.." dylan says as she turns to go get it.

"you can- you can keep it... if you want." cam says clearing his throat. "oh, thanks. i'm guessing you realized it looked better on me than you?" she asks with a laugh as cam's face lights up with a smile.

"something like that.." he mutters as he watches the girl rush upstairs to call her sister.

n,
double update bc i love y'all sm

BUT I MISS SCREAMING AND FIGHT AND KISSIN IN THE RAIN ITS 2 AM AND IM CURSING UR NAMEE😖😖