012. right side of my neck

— 012

— 012. right side of my neck —
'the way i loved you'

DYLAN SAT ON HER BED ANNOYED. this roman kid that had her number kept urging her to play 21 questions. she definitely wouldn't ask him to the ball. she got cut off from her violent typing as jeremiah entered the bedroom.

"hey, sorry i'm late. i had to wrap some things up at the country club." he says as he sits on the edge of her bed. "well spill your beans." she says as he lets out a breathy laugh. "uh so i know we said that we were good.. and we are." jeremiah says as dylan nods.

"but if we're gonna be cool... i need to get this off my chest." he continues. "steven told me what you said. and to be honest dylan, i didn't see belly..... i saw you." he says as her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"when we were younger i had this fat crush on you. only connie knew, i think our moms did too. but i didn't tell steven incase he'd punch me or something." jeremiah says as dylan laughs a bit.

"you... jeremiah fisher... had a crush on me?" dylan asks as he nods, his face burning up in embarrassment. "i always though i had a chance since you weren't head over heels for conrad, no matter how much time the two of you spent together." he explains.

"but then you became distant that one summer when you were in seventh grade and i was in eighth. then i found out it was because of some boy... i don't think we were ever close like that after." he says as dylan frowns.

"i'm so sorry jere." she says as she reaches her hand out for his. "it's not your fault. i knew how you felt, and then i found out you got your heart broken. i didn't wanna try anything because i knew something like hurt... the feeling." he says as he holds her hand.

"i dunno. i guess then i just stopped having feelings for you, slowly... but they left. then this summer when belly came back i felt something.. and the more i felt it the more i realized i didn't just have a crush on you back then... i think i was in love. and i knew that because it was so hard for me to accept the fact i was beginning to feel something for belly." he says as dylan's stomach drops.

"in love?" she asks. "yeah. i think that's why i kissed you... to see if it was still there, the feeling in my stomach every time you were near. but then i realized it would always be there you know? because even though i fell out of love i would still remember you. it was just the little things you did. like how when you'd hug me... you'd only hug my right side, only lay your head on my right shoulder." he says as she smiles. the right side was her lucky side.

"so every summer when you guys would head home and you'd hug me before you left, you'd always hug my right. then the whole night, up until i took a shower the right side of my neck would smell like you." he says with a smile.

"but now i realized that the way i loved you just set my standards for anyone in the future.. like someone who will always hug my right side." he says as dylan's eyes well up. "are you crying lannie?" he asks with a laugh.

"no, i'm not." she says as she sniffs. "you definitely are." he says as he pulls her in for a hug. "i need you to listen to this song." she says randomly as she grabs her phone. she then opens her spotify as she plays 'right side of my neck' by faye webster.

"ok, new favorite." jeremiah says with a smile as they finish listening to it. "i'm gonna go swim, do you wanna come?" he asks the girl who shakes her head no. "hey jere." she says before he walks out.

"yeah?" he asks. "i know you said... your starting to have feelings for belly. but we all know what's going on with her and conrad." she says carefully. "but dylan, me and you both know that isn't going anywhere." he says.

"jere. all i'm saying is you see the way they look at each other. and it would be kind of dumb to screw it up." she says as he sighs. "i don't want us to fight over this. i just hope you make the right choice." she says as he walks out.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

xxx-xxx-xxxx
dude let's play 21 questions so i can know you better

dylan
are we two?

xxx-xxx-xxxx
what's your favorite color

dylan
no

xxx-xxx-xxxx
can you at least change my contact name?

dylan changed xxx-xxx-xxxx to the riddler🗣

the riddler🗣
why tf is my name the riddler?

dylan
bc you keep asking me so many fucking questions
delivered at 10:12 pm

n,
the way i loved you i sooo dylan and jere coded js because like they're always fighting recently and like he always does things for her bc he loved her

THIS WILL NOT EFFECT ANYTHING LIKE JEREMIAH IS COMPLETELY GONNA IGNORE WHAT DYLAN SAID AND STILL KISS BELLY AND HE DOESN'T LOVE DYLAN LIKE THAT ANYMORE I REPEAT‼️‼️‼️‼️

the only drama left is this roman kid...

also i'm thinking his fc can be like thomas barbusca lmkk