EPILOGUE

GRADUATION WAS SOMETHING dylan always looked forward to, as she couldn't wait to be done with school. although there had been a time she thought she wouldn't have even been able to complete junior year, there she stood tall as the valedictorian.

guess it ran in the family. she nervously cleared her throat as she walked up to the microphone. she scanned the audience as she saw her mother, father, brother and both fisher brothers sitting proudly.

her sister sat with the other seniors as she glanced over. she took one last look at her audience as her eyes landed on cameron. he sat with a bouquet of flowers mixed with daisies and tulips which had ivy leaves, the non poisonous ones thankfully.

she gave him a soft smile before she began to speak. "thank you all for coming together today to celebrate all of us. it's an honor that i can even be up here speaking to all of you. to be entirely truthful last year was just as hard as this one. maybe even worst." she says as she takes a deep breath.

"someone dear to my heart— dear to my sisters, my mothers, my fathers and brothers was stripped from our life too soon." she says as her voice shakes, tears uprising. "i promised i wouldn't get emotional and now i owe steven fifteen bucks, but susannah fisher was worth more than any bet, she got me where i am today. just like my mother she coached me through the rough times. not only to grin it and bear it, but to speak up." dylan says into the microphone.

"she taught me that being who you were was enough, and annah was just that. she was enough. i would've never went into law studies or thought about pushing myself harder until she advised me to do what i wanted. things have been hard but they do get better." dylan says as she wipes a few tears.

"so this—." she begins as she holds up her diploma. "—this is for annah, this is for mom, this is for dad, this is for steven, this is for conrad, this is for belly, this is for jeremiah and this is for cam."

everything was for the people she loved. even sometimes when the boy you loved most went for someone who looked just like you. but just like someone who's feels lost, you can always find your way back home. and cam and dylan were each other's home.

always and forever.

n,

FIRST I LOVE ALL OF YOU SMMM
but seriously ty so much for all the supports you have shown me.
i know i haven't been the most consistent with updates and such but
regardless you guys have voted, commented and showed me love which
honestly makes my days nights and mornings.

yes i am sad this book is over but i have new ones coming!

POLL!

jude bellingham fic (iffy abt the updates)

Alejandro balde fic

pablo gavi fic (alr published before but i'll republish)