007. birthday wish

— 007

— 007. birthday wish —

ABOUT THREE WHOLE DAYS had passed and dylan still couldn't choke the feeling. every time she was around belly she felt some sort of guilt? she didn't know why given the fact that she and cam didn't kiss but it all just felt wrong.

but as she woke up today she decided to shake the feeling off and make it all about her. she was finally sixteen and nothing could bring down her mood. she instantly jumped up and took a quick shower, dressing in a baby pink silk scarf top and some denim shorts.

she then slid on socks as she rushed downstairs. upon touching the ground below the steps she was lifted into the air, two hands holding her legs, a pair of hands holding her arms. "steven and jere put me down!" she exclaims.

"little lannie's sixteen!" they yell in sync as she laughs. "i'm not even the littlest." she says as they let her down. "just because your 2 minutes older doesn't mean anything!" belly calls out from the kitchen.

that was the thing with dylan and belly. it didn't matter if they were in the biggest fight ever. whenever it was their birthday, no fight mattered. dylan then ran into the kitchen as she engulfed her sister in a hug.

"i'm sorry about what i said.. a few days ago." belly says as dylan shushes her. "let's not talk about it. i forgive you." she says quietly as she turns. "happy birthday to my sweet girls." susannah says as she hugs the twins.

"mom.. are you crying?" dylan asks with a hand on her hip. "no, i'm not." laurel says with a laugh as the girls eat their pancakes. "jeez hold on!" laurel exclaims as she stacks a few more pancakes on each of the girls plates.

she then places sixteen on both of their pancakes as she lights it. just as belly and dylan go to blow out their candles the whole house yells. "birthday wish!" reminding the girls to wish. dylan sighed as she thought.

'love.'

she knew she she probably wouldn't get it, but it was worth the try. "guys someone go call conrad for gifts." susannah says as dylan rushes up the stairs. before her fists could even knock at the door, it flew open, conrad standing tall.

"your mom is call-." dylan begins as she feels warm hands around her. he was hugging her. "happy birthday d." he says softly as he slips something in her back pocket. "conrad what's-." she begins as he places his finger to his lips playfully, rushing downstairs.

it seemed like they had already started on belly's gifts cause as dylan and conrad sat down, all heads turned to them. "dylan what's your gift?" belly asks with a smile. "because i love you so so so much. i spent much money on... this." dylan says as she pulls out a bracelet.

it was a simple sliver chain but it had a volleyball with a diamond border. "dyl. i literally love you.. thank you." belly says as she clasps it on. "conrad?" they ask as he becomes awkward. "i forgot. sorry belly, dylan." he says as dylan's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

conrad had given her a gift and said happy birthday. "that's ok." dylan and belly say at the same time. they then moved onto dylan's gifts. steven gifted her a fifty dollar gift card saying "dylan is hard to buy for so let her by for herself."

for jeremiah's gift he'd gotten the girl a surfboard seeing as how she always had to borrow one of their every time wanted to surf. she then thanked them all as jere pipes up. "you can drive when we go get taylor." jere says to belly.

"you coming dylan?" she asks as dylan lifts her head. "yeah, i'll be a second." she says as she rushes upstairs. she then takes the square shaped box out of her pocket as she opens it. "jesus conrad." she whispers as she admires the letter d necklace that sat beautifully in the box.

"need help?" she hears a voice ask. "conrad. how much did you spend." dylan says in a tone demanding than asking. "let me help." he says disregarding everything she said and grabbing the necklace from her.

dylan than huffs as she turns. conrad then gently moves her hair out of the way as he begins clasping on the necklace. "why'd you tell belly you forgot?" she asks softly. "i don't know." he says truthfully.

"you really need to tell her how you feel. before it's too late." dylan says as she playfully pushes his chest away, making her way down the stairs. as dylan sat in the back of the car she felt almost as if she might throw up.

jeremiah was obviously flirting with belly as she drove. he knew conrad had feelings for her. everyone knew. and they all knew it was mutual no matter how much they denied it. she then sighed in relief, letting go of a breath she didn't know she was holding as they arrived at the bus station.

"you coming?" jere asks as dylan nods her head and unbuckles her belt. she then walks with the pair as they see taylor getting out of the bus, she then runs up and gives belly a hug as she turns to dylan. "twin number one!" she exclaims. she always called dylan that which made the girl laugh.

she then gives her a huge hug as they go sit. jeremiah being the newly found gentleman he was, bought all the girls ice cream seeing as it was burning hot. most of the time dylan's attention was on her phone as she was shamelessly scrolling through cameron's instagram page, eating her grasshopper ice cream.

she heard little things like taylor saying belly looked like a snack, which made her audibly laugh. but nothing really caught her attention until taylor spoke up once more. "what's the update on that cameron kid dylan?" she asks as dylan freezes.

"uh, belly's dating him." she says nonchalantly but inside she was hurt. "oh shit... that's the dude you were telling me about?" taylor asks as belly nods. "that's a bit fucked up." she whispers as dylan lets out a snort.

"you tell me." dylan says as belly rolls her eyes. "it's our birthday." she reminds dylan as the older twin holds her hands up in surrender.

n,
grasshopper ice cream is not literal grasshoppers it's basically mint chocolate chip but instead of chocolate chip it's like oreo cookie pieces it sooo good

Dylan is the biggest #bonrad shipper she actually like the captain of the ship

i'm abt to do smth so devious in the next chapter since belly and jere are becoming more close

aka belly's kinda gonna get a taste of her own medicine but in a diff font🏃🏽‍♀️