Sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ Hᴏᴜsᴇ (2)

______________________________________

Liz makes her way upstairs after Belly. Both girls going into their respective rooms to unpack. Liz opens her door and a smile instantly takes over her face.

She sets her bag by her closet and looks around the room. Her eyes land on the cork board hanging by her mirror. As she walks over to the board, her eyes land on a picture of her and Conrad.

They were standing side by side and Conrad had his arm wrapped around Liz's shoulders as they hugged. Liz had brown hair and Conrad had eyeglasses. They both had their eyes shut with big smiles on their faces.

A small smile overtook her features as she looked at the picture. A knock on her door snapped her out of her daze. She quickly turned and saw her brother in the door way.

"Yeah ?" She said softly

Dakota shrugged, "Nothing. Just checking on you." His eyebrows furrowed, "You okay ?"

"Yeah. I'm good." She nodded. She walked over to her bag and started to look for a change of clothes.

"You sure ?" He said as he sat on her bed.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be ?" She sighed

"Because I was standing there for awhile."

She turned quickly to look at him, "Really ?" He hums in agreement, "I didn't hear you." She then turns back to her bag

"Of course you didn't. You were admiring your Conrad shrine." He deadpanned

"I don't have a Conrad shrine." She scoffed

"You have more pictures with him on there than you do me and I'm your brother." She turns and huffs with an annoyed expression, "Not just your brother. Your twin brother." He exaggerates. She rolls her eyes

"I have pictures with everyone on there. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Whatever." He says standing up to leave her room, "Hopefully you finally admit your love for him. Her eyes widen as she looks towards him

"Shut up." She says in a hushed tone

"What ? Am I wrong ?" He says as his hands raise, "Literally everyone knows it." He chuckles

She stands up and storms towards him. She turns him to push him out, "You're literally so annoying."

She pushes him out and he turns back to her, "I know you are, but what am I ?"

"I know you are, but what am I ?" She mocks before slamming the door in his face.

______________________________________

"Steven, I swear to God, if you look at that phone one more time, I'm putting it in the screen basket." Laurel threatens. Everyone sat at the dinner table with Belly, Laurel, and Liz sitting on one side. Dakota, Steven, and Jeremiah on the other and Susannah and Conrad on the ends.