Lᴏᴠᴇ Tʀɪᴀɴɢʟᴇ

______________________________________

As Megan and Dakota pull up, they see River putting a bag in her trunk. Dakota smiles as he gets out.

"What's going on, baby ?"

River smiles as he walks up. He gives her a quick kiss before he turns to his mom.

"You two be careful, okay ? Text me when you can." Megan says

"I'm gonna see you soon, Mom. I have to come home to get more clothes." He says as River laughs.

"Still text me." She waves him off. She looks at River, "Good luck. He's the worst when it comes to taking trips."

River nods with a smile as Dakota frowns. Megan winks before she starts to drive off.

"Love you." She calls out

"Love you, too." He says confusion still written on his face. He turns to River who chuckles as she fixes the bags.

"I'm not even that bad on trips."

"Yeah, okay." River says sarcastically. Dakota's frown deepens. "Get the suitcase please." She says as she points to her porch.

Dakota huffs in fake annoyance as he walks around her.

______________________________________

"Conrad..." Jeremiah says

"No. Please don't stop, I'm clearly the one who is interrupting you." He says before he turns back to the school

"Conrad, come on, man." Jeremiah calls out. He sighs as he turns to Liz, "Will you go after him ? Please."

"Yeah." She says before she goes after him. She finally catches up to him. "Conrad... Come on. Conrad !"

"Leave it, Liz, I don't want to talk to you right now."

"What ? What did I do ?" He stays silent, "Please don't shut me out again, okay ?"

"The four of us have done that to each other too many times this year, and all it's done is make things worse."

"Okay, if you want to talk, let's talk."

"I'm really sorry you saw that. I mean, I'm sorry I saw that." She chuckles. Her laughter dies down as she realizes he stays quiet. "Why are you so upset about it ?"

Liz watches as he debates with himself internally. She can't understand why he's so mad. I mean, of course it's awkward to catch two people making out and then for them to make out on your car, but it's not that big of a deal.

"Do you think he's just doing this to get my attention ?"

Liz raises her brows, "Are you serious ? You really think they're doing that to get your attention ?"